Chapter Eleven: Mistake 🍋

🍋This is a lemon 🍋

*You've been warned*

The art work above does not belong to me, credit to the artist!

As Uraraka and Bakugou huddle together on the couch, Bakugou can't help but come face to face with the truth that he has a deeper attachment to her than he thought. This realization causes him great anxiety and guilt. He can't keep playing her on like this, when it's never going to work out. Becoming a Pro Hero and love don't fit together. They would just be a distraction to each other. And if a villain ever got to her, he doesn't know what he would do. He already has parents that villains could take advantage of. His hands are shaking, and tears form in his eyes at the thought of losing her. He had vowed not to let anyone make him cry after his loss against Midoriya, but as he holds Uraraka in his arms... he lets the tears fall.

    "Ochako." He says as he stands up with her in his arms. She looks up at him with the sweetest smile.

    "Ya Katsuki?" Their eyes meet and no audible communication is needed for them to understand what they are about to do. He begins to walk upstairs carrying her damsel style. Once he gets to his room, he shuts the door with his foot. He sets her down and they both look at each other. He pulls his hoodie over his head and throws it on the floor. Uraraka stares at his perfectly sculpted body, no doubt the result of hours of hard work and training. She eyes the various scars on his arms and torso. She moves closer and lightly traces them with her fingers. He looks down at her and brings his hand up to the side of her face, tucking hair behind her ear. She looks up at him and drags her fingers down his torso, feeling the various patterns of muscles. When she's satisfied, she slowly removes the shower curtain and reveals her black bra and underwear. Her toned and voluptuous body has him overwhelmed. The tension between the two  has been unbearable and the thought of relief has him shaking. He slowly leans in and their noses touch. The anticipation of what's to come has their hair standing on end and all the muscles in their body relaxed. Their eyes, trained on each other lips, close slightly. He moves in closer and brushes his lips against her. Electricity shoots through both of them as their bottom lips come into contact once more. The teasing is excruciating.

"...Katsuki," Uraraka breathes.

"...yeah?" He pants.

"...please..." At this word, the pressure in his pants multiplies. His eyes roll back into his head.

"Please what?" Uraraka furrows her brow at the obvious tease. Their lips are a centimeter apart, and they can feel each other's hot breath.

"...please... kiss me." At these words, Bakugou can't hold himself back anymore. He grabs her face in his hands and kisses her. She falls back a little, but he catches her. Their lips quickly find a rhythm. Uraraka moans into his mouth and this causes him to squat down and take hold of each of her thighs. He hoists her up onto his hips easily and presses her into the wall. Making sure to dig his hard cock in between her legs to somehow release some of his agony. He repeats this motion until he has her legs quivering. Every time he thrusts, he manages to hit her spot. She lets out soft moans and arches her back which exposes her neck. He's quick to latch down onto her hot skin and kisses all over her collarbone and neck. The feeling of his soft lips against her skin makes her go weak. Their visions blur as passion overcomes them. She is brought back out of her haze when she feels a nip at her neck. She giggles slightly, but Bakugou doesn't care. He bites and sucks at her skin until it's raw. Uraraka surprisingly enjoys the pleasure mixed with pain.

"...oh... Katsuki," she pleads.

Bakugou slides his rough, calloused hands up her thighs and tugs at her underwear. This startles her and she tenses. Sensing this, he stops and resumes marking his territory, but this time, on her chest.