Chapter Sixty Seven

-Elsa's POV-

I glanced at the school guard who was standing near the gate. In our school we don't wear uniform (as if that is not already obvious) but we do have one. Though normally it's hard to know which student goes to the school or not. Sometimes students from other schools come in here sometimes. The guard (I never got to know his name) knew me though, but he frowned as though he didn't recognize me. He then moved to one side and let me through without a word.

I knew I was going to get in big trouble. Heck, I wasn't even doing my detentions that Mrs Foster gave me. She never reminded me of the detentions though. I think she just let it go for once because I was in such a state, otherwise she would have already chopped me to mince meat.

Approaching the school door, I went inside. The hallways were deserted which meant that break was either finished or it hadn't started yet. I checked the time. There was only five minutes left till break which was a good start to a long, mournful day.

I leant against the wall and closed my eyes, tears dripping down my face. I stood like that, still, not wanting to move for those five minutes. I was so lost in thought that when the bell rang I was so startled I almost had an heart attack. I wiped my eyes quickly with the back of my sleeve and sniffed, rubbing my nose. I realized my hair was messy but I left it in that poofy mess. Now was not the time to fuss about such stupid things. I knew what I was going to do. I wanted to do it. I didn't want anyone to stop me.

After the students came out, all I could see was blurry figures. I must have been so messed up it affected my eyesight. I screwed my face up even though I wasn't crying. Though I felt like any second now I would cry again. Crying is just stupid and useless now. It wasn't going to help what I was going to do. What I was going to do would help me.

I sniffed and a girl I didn't want to talk to at this moment came. Crystal came along with her 'followers' and then she noticed me. She raised her eyebrows and flicked her hair, grinning mischievously.

"You look as though you have crawled out of the sewer," she said, rolling her eyes.

"Shut up Crystal," I murmured, wanting to collapse.

"Aww, has wickle bwaby been crying?" she said.

"Leave me alone!" I screamed at her. Even though it was a stupid insult that was used multiple times of me, and I have grown used to it, it just managed to crack something in me. I don't know what it was. I was so prone to sadness now.

"Woah, calm down wickle bwaby," Crystal whispered in a mock tone. "So where were you?" she placed her hand on her hip and stared at me. "You weren't in class. Did you have a bad tummy ache wickle baby?"

"None of your buisness," I said, moving forwards and shoving her with as much force as I could muster. She stumbled backwards and hissed at me but I barely glanced back at her. I could feel my eyes prickling and knew what I was going to do. I ran as quickly as I could to the bathroom and then pushed the door open. Girls were there as always but they were too busy noticing each other. Ariel and Rapunzel were there chatting. Ariel was talking about some crush she had and Rapunzel was nodding and saying random words. I didn't want them to see me in such a state. I burst open an unoccupied stall and then locked it. As soon as I was safe I leant over the toilet seat and puked.

It felt horrible and I felt a shiver go down my spine. Then I let it all out. I let the tears pour out of me and drain all the water from my body so I may become a shriveled up prune. I slid against the door and let it all out; all the anger, all the frustration, but quietly. I punched the door over and over until my knuckles bled. I could hear voices sounded worried outside the toilet.