First Day.

So, it's the first day at my new school in California. I've been transferred from a crumby school in Southern England and I'm feeling so nervous.... I don't know what to think tbh

How many friends will I make?

Any cute guys?

Will it be Hell?

But anyways enough of that, I have to get dressed. I decide on skinny jeans and an average tee-shirt with a picture of some random woman on the front of it. I question my looks for a while in the mirror before stepping out the front door of my dorm.

I head out towards the main school block muttering the lyrics of 5SOS heartbreak girl but not loud at all because I don't want to be seen as 'the new girl freak'.

Before I can continue to have a conversation with my conscience I trip on a step outside the main doors and fall on an innocent passer by who seems to look rather pleasing to the eye if you know what I mean. He got up off the floor and gave me a hand up. He smelled like some cheap Cologne but I still liked it. "I am so sorry!" I said with a meaningful look. "Calm down and don't worry it was totally my fault" he smiled a wide grin. Obviously it was my fault because I tripped up but I just went with the flow. "What's your name anyways? I haven't seen you around here before" he questioned. "Oh my Name is Holly, I didn't quite catch yours?" I stammer "Oh I'm Jack" he stated as his blonde hair whipped around his face. We stared at each other's faces for a while until the bell rang and woke us up from the trance as we rushed past each other. As he walked down the path he shouted "I hope to see you around!". I giggled with a wide smile on my face...

OH WAIT IM GOING TO BE LATE FOR MY FIRST CLASS!

5 minutes later I enter class with everyone giving me a death stare just because I'm late, I mean give me a break! I apologised to the teacher running the lesson, who seemed to be rather peed at me but I didn't really care. I took the last available seat next to a tall, muscular guy.

Probably a fricking jock jerk dude...

"Plenty of them in England" I accidently mutter, which obviously must have been to loud because it obviously got his attention and he started talking to me "so, your the new England chick?"

"Ummm yeah I guess so" I say stupidly

"Holly, right?"

"Yesssss, how do you kn-" i say being cut off mid sentence

"My dad works here and he told me you would be in my class, I'm Luke by the way" he added.

"Oh okay cool" I laughed

We seemed to talk all through the lesson, not getting caught out once!

Then as the bell rang he asked me "do you fancy going to my house party tonight, my parents are going out of town for a few days?"

"Sure thing, but I don't know where you live?" I half asked

"Oh don't worry, I can pick you up later if you like?"

"That would be great thanks" I beam

"No problem" Luke winked

We exchanged numbers after that so he could get ahold of me later on that day.

I drifted through the rest of school only thinking about the party and about Jack who I met earlier and Luke too...

What car did he drive if he could pick me up?

Does he have a girlfriend?

What about jack?

Is jack coming to the party later?

I got caught out a few times because I was daydreaming about it all. Lol. I got a lunchtime detention for it in Maths which was rather harsh. But that teacher must have been on her period with that temper I swear to god....but I'm surprised she hadn't hit the menopause yet, looking like the way she did.

I spent lunch by myself on the field listening to music by 5SOS and all the typical music a teenage girl should like according to the media.

When I got home I fumbled with the form card and let myself into my tiny school apartment thing (cause I had a scholarship) then I checked my phone and I had a text from Luke saying

'I will be over at 20:00 so get ready!'

I replied straight away with

'Don't you worry!' for some odd reason... Which now thinking about it sounds cringeworthy...

I was thinking about what would happen at the party tonight. I was just hoping to see jack there but I wanted to hang out with Luke too obviously.

But I was thinking about Jack all day and his beautiful eyes and Blonde push back hair... "Snap out of it Holly!" I tell myself before going off to have a shower...