February 12th

Forehead: Dallon James Weekes I will assassinate you if you don't pick me up from school right now

Legs: brendon, I just dropped you off two hours ago

Forehead: but!

Legs: w h y y y y 

Forehead: Pleaseeeeee

Forehead: I hate everyone hereee

Legs: omg no im too lazy

Forehead: :((((

Forehead: Ms. Jackson is making me be social p le a s e e pick me up

Legs: But that means ill have to get up

Legs: im comfortable

Forehead: Dallon!!!!!!!!!!!

Forehead: I'm too cute to be here!

Legs: omg

Legs: fine

Legs: I h8 u

Forehead: IM GONNA KISS U SO MUCH 

Forehead: THANK YOU

Legs: shut up lol

I seriously can't resist this fucker. 

We get a weird look from the office lady at the school but it is best to ignore things like that. "So why exactly did you make me pick you up?" I ask him while we walk to the car. 

"Because Ms. Jackson paired me up with Sarah and she kept touching my face and flirting with me!" He complains, ducking his head as he gets in the vehicle. "Did you try telling her you are a flaming homosexual?" He sighs and nods. "She didn't believe me!" 

I roll my eyes at him and pinch his cheek. "It's because you're so adorable." He just pouts and swats my hand away. "Fuck! When was the last time we fed mini dallon and mini brendon?" He says in a panic. 

"Oh shit we better go do that." He laughs and nods, motioning for me to hurry up.

 ♥

"They survived! Thank god." Brendon cheers, tapping on the glass bowls the fish are contained in. "I wish they didn't get mad at each other when they are in the same bowl. It would be so cute if they could like, swim together n' stuff." He says with a sigh. 

"It's just like us!" He turns around, a confused look on his face. "Wha-" I interrupt him by hitting him with my pillow. "We always end up fighting when we are together!" I say while laughing. He picks up the other pillow on my bed and hits me back. 

"Fuck you!" I hit him and he falls onto the bed, a laughing mess as I drop my pillow and begin to tickle him. "No Dallon! S-stop it!" I ignore his pleas and continue running my fingers on his sides, his face buried in my neck as he laughs. He eventually bites my neck, making me stop and laugh at him. 

"What the fuck" I say through laughter. "That's what you get!" I lay on the bed next to him. I've literally haven't been this happy in so long. 

"Hey, you owe me a kiss for picking you up early!" I tell him, turning on my side to look at him. "Oh right, give me your mouth." (I DON'T KNOW WHY I WORDED IT LIKE THAT BUT UM SORRY YEAH I'LL JUST DO A TIME SKIP)

After another heated make out session, we decided to go to Barnes & Noble, since neither of us has read an actual book that wasn't for school in years. 

"What was the last book you even read?" I ask him as he looks at the shelves of books. "Uhhh I feel like it was either a goosebumps book or I Hate Myselfie by Shane Dawson." I nod and put my hand on the small of his back.

"Let's go look at the toys! Books are boring." I roll my eyes at him and we walk over to the children's area. "Dallon you should buy me some orbeez so i can shove them up my ass." 

A woman glares at me and Brendon and I give her an apologetic look, waving to the little boy who is trying to read a book beside her. "You'll never be able to get all of them out though. And I don't want to hear you complaining about there being orbeez up your ass all the time, so no thanks." He frowns at me and I chuckle, setting the container of orbeez in his hands on the shelf. 

He walks over to the arts and craft stuff, picking up a 'friendship bracelet maker' and runs back over to me excitedly. "Dallon, let's make gay friendship bracelets!" We jump up and down together, having a very gay moment in the barnes and noble.

idk how to do a transition for right here so wh i p p p 

"What color are you making your bracelet?" Brendon asks, pulling out all of the colored string. "I don't know, probably rainbow. You know, for the gays." He grins at me, "That's a great idea dal, you're so smart."

"You're so fucking adorable brendon." I swoon, watching as he concentrates on getting the right amount of string for his bracelet. "Shut up." He whines, blushing. "But you are!" I lean over and blow a raspberry on his neck, making him giggle, curling up in his chair. 

"I extremely dislike you." He states, pouting at me. "False!" I say, booping his nose again. "You're such a twat." 

♥800+ Words♥

F

idk 

im getting overwhelmed???

its fine its FINE