February 11th

me @ all of u reading this^^^

The first night of me and Brendon being boyfriends was just like how we normally are, just way closer. We sat so close to each other my mom thought that she would have to get a crowbar to pry us apart so Brendon could go home. 

It was fun because we could make out in my car and it wouldn't be weird, not just being pals who kiss sometimes. Now, we are boyfriends who kiss all the time. 

We texted weird Valentine's memes to each other all day while he wa at school and he got his phone confiscated by two teachers. Cockblocks. 

"Dallon, I don't understand this question, could you help me?" He points to a question on his french homework, distracting me from my gay thoughts and his math. "Uhh I don't know. B I guess. We should go for a walk, it's getting boring in here." We had been sitting in my room eating mac and cheese since I picked him up from school and I was starting to get cabin fever from being inside all day. 

"Okay, but you have to walk slow. Your legs are twice as long as mine and I can never keep up with you!" I smile at him and pull him up from the bed, planting a kiss at the top of his head. "No problem, baby." 

As soon as we step outside we have to go right back in the house to get some sunglasses, underestimating the brightness of the sun. 

"Ugh. Fuck the sun! Fuck you!" He yells, flipping off the sun. "Come on drama queen." I say, pulling him along down the sidewalk. 

Eventually we end up somewhere near Ryan's neighborhood, so we decide to see if Brendon's graffiti is still on his house. 

Sure enough, Ryan Ross is still a bottom. 

"Urie! Weekes! Get the fuck out of here!" Ryan busts through the front door of the brick house, yelling curses at us. "No! I want to look at my art!" Brendon shoots back as Jon walks out of the house after his boyfriend. 

"Come on Brendon, I don't want you to get in a fi-" My sentence is cut off by a snowball pelting me in the shoulder, Ryan laughing from his front yard. 

"Oh it is so on!" I yell, scraping some snow off a nearby car and forming a snowball, getting ready to hit the twink with it. "Wait, Dallon, you can't aim for shit. Give it to me." I scoff and hand Brendon the snowball, who pummels Ryan with it.

Jon laughs as it hits his boyfriend in the face, but he stops when Ryan turns and glares. "Well, defend me!" He yells at the longer haired boy. He shrugs and picks up some snow as we create more ammunition. 

"Fuck you and your weird dick Ryan Ross!" Brendon screeches, throwing more snowballs at him. "Shut the fuck up!" Ryan retorts, throwing one back. 

At one point, I have to pick Brendon up and carry him away from Ryan's yard. "That was awesome! Wasn't it Dallon? I totally won." I laugh at him and set him down. "You sure did. Let's get out of here before they chase after us though." He nods and we run all the way back to my house.

"You should've seen your son earlier Ms. Weekes, when he runs, he literally looks like a giraffe!" Brendon tells my mom over dinner, making me blush. "Shut up Brendon!" I whine, kicking him under the table. 

"Be nice to him Dallon James, he is just telling the truth." I roll my eyes and Brendon kicks me back. We continue kicking each other, my mom calling us immature, until Brendon's foot finding its way very  close to my dick, making my eyes open wide. He winks at me and moves more, so he is actually touching my dick and I jump. 

"Oh fuck." I say, gasping. "Dallon, you know I don't want you to curse at the dinner table. This is the only place in this house that hasn't been tainted." My mom says with a laugh. "Uh huh." Brendon raises an eyebrow at me, biting his lip and trying to look as seductive as he can while getting spaghetti all over his shirt. 

After dinner, we wash the dishes quickly and run upstairs, crashing onto my bed in a heated kiss. "Hey could you not touch my dick at the table with my mother" I say between kisses. "Whatever." He gasps as I suck on his neck "You liked it" 

I roll my eyes and reconnect our lips, I tug on his bottom lip softly with my teeth, he lets out a small noise and blushes. He flips us over so he is on top, our hips grinding together. (this wont become a smut btw) 

"Fuck-" I gasp as he sucks on the spot on my neck, probably leaving a mark. He smiles against my skin and leaves little bites along my jawline, still grinding on me, until I get a boner. 

"Brendon-" I choke out, "Babe, you gotta stop" He whines and looks up at me, a sleepy look in his eyes, lips swollen. "Wh- Oh, okay. Want me to...?" "No thanks. You should probably go home though, it's getting late." He chuckles softly and stands up as I move a pillow over my 'issue'. 

"I'll call you later." He whispers in my ear after gathering his stuff, sending shivers up my spine. 

God damn my hormones. 

♥900+ Words♥

uhh yah

personally, i do not have a dick so i hope that was /accurate/ but y'know.