Happy Valentines!

I'm incredibly sorry that I've been on a bit of a hiatus lately, my lovely readers- I've been going through a lot of personal struggles lately and I couldn't find the motivation to write for the life of me. 

Turns out I just needed some time to really clear my head- I'm doing a lot better than I was previously, and hopefully I'll be able to release the next chapter soon! 

Anyways, I hope you all have had a lovely valentines day- I doodled up these little drawings of the doctor for the occasion in hopes it could make up for my absence. 

After all, a picture is worth a thousand words, is it not?

Disclaimer: the doctor doesn't really have refined four pack abs fdsfdsfds he's a scrawny boy but for the sake of the art I did it for y o u

I've also been considering making a discord server for you guys! I'd suppose it's late timing, though, considering this sequel is coming to a close. We had a good run, though, guys! Can't wait to discuss what I'll be doing after it's complete. ((if you support this idea, let me know! Without comments to inform me, I'll never set one up!))

Sorry, again, for the inconvenience- I'm hoping you guys understand. I love each and every one of you, single or not, I've claimed you as my valentines. 

I'll just lock you all up in some cabin in the woods and feed you the remains of a corpse I kept semi fresh in the fridge.

Out of love!

I wait eagerly to release the next chapter~ Happy valentines! 

~Mem