Smol Notice~!

Hello lovely readers of CTABM! If everything goes as planned, there's only one last chapter in need of releasing, but in the meantime, I wanted to tell you some stuff!

Firstly, after the final chapter is released, I will be posting all of the lovely fan art I have gotten for the series- it's overwhelming, honestly, but if you have any that I haven't seen, message my instagram or post it to imgur and send me the link via dm so I can post it! 

Secondly, I'll be hosting a sort of raffle, I suppose- the winner will get the physical copy of CTABM and the cover art for both the first and second books,, ((if I can find them,, it's kind of a shot in the dark- you'll get art either way!)) considering I just don't really have the space to keep the 30 something pages?? It's nothing crazy, and it's not much, but I figure it would be nice to send off some original art and the handwritten chapters to someone who would actually like them. 

**they're all written on lined paper, it's seriously nothing special- no crazy printing press, just absent minded doodles and chicken scratch writing, but I'd like to get it off my hands,,

***also also, I would prefer if you were from the US, so I don't have to pay crazy cross country shipping, sksks

Comment here to get into the raffle,, I'll drop your name onto a list,, raffle ends sometime after the final chapter, and it's completely free to you! Just for funsies,, ((comment 'bird is the word' to get your name on the list!!))

Lastly, I just want to thank you. Yes, you- the very person behind the screen reading this. Never in my wildest dreams would I have imagined this silly series would have ever gotten as far as it did, and I'm infinitely grateful for all of the support. None of this would be possible without you, and I'm so thankful that you've been here to help me thrive. I hope that I have given back to the community enough- trying to respond to each and every comment, staying on schedule and now this raffle! Which I hope to make someone vaguely happy with. It's honestly the least I can do- and if you have any suggestions to me, I would be super excited to work on something more to really give back to you! 

Again, I am so excited to release the last chapter.. I don't know what I'm going to do when it's finished, but thank you so much for the absolutely wonderful last couple of years writing!

Couldn't have done it without you, my fantabulous readers!

from your loving author uwu

ps, I love you