Chapter 8

Tw: smut

Huge thanks to Simon_Snow for editing this, give her some love, and go follow her.

I rest my head heavily on the pillow in the bed in Fiona's spare room, Baz sits beside me his back against the head board. Today's been a lot for me, and I can't imagine how it's been for Baz. I'm kind of worried about him, and I'm angry with myself for getting annoyed with him earlier. "Simon?" He asks, there's a tone in his voice that puts me on edge.

"Yah?"

"Do you love me?" He asks, and my heart drops.

"Of course I do, what would make you question that?" I ask, desperately trying to hold on to my patience.

"Sorry, it's just today's been a lot, and Fiona said some stuff that pissed me off. All day people that I thought had my back, turned out to really not be on my side. And I don't know, I really just needed affirmation." He mumbles, looking down obviously scared to look at me.

"Hey, Baz." I rest a hand on his cheek, and gently turn him to face me. "'I'm glad you told me that, and it's okay that you need me to assure you that I'm not going anywhere anytime soon. I love you, and that means you can tell me anything, okay?" I ask. He smiles shyly and nods his head.

"Thank you." He mumbles, I press a small kiss to his neck, and he melts. He stretches his neck to the side to give me more room, as I climb on top of him and continue to pepper kisses along the expanse of his skin. Every time our skin connects it feels like my lips are being set on fire, the coolness of his skin is a shock every time. He wraps his arms around my torso, and pulls me against him. I connect our lips, his mouth twitches under mine, into a smile.

Bazs cold fingers wander under my shirt, and up my back. I think we're both smiling stupidly right now, too lost in our weird and intense love to care. We haven't gone any further than this yet, and I honestly don't mind, but I want to get to know him as much as he'll let me. "Wanna maybe get a bit more comfortable? You know, get rid of our jeans, shirts... They're very uncomfortable you know." I tell him, flashing him the smirk I'm so used to seeing in his face.

"I definitely think you're right, but I'm so tired, I think you'd need to help me." He looks up at me cheekily.

"I think I can do that." I move further down his body, and press a kiss to his stomach. I slowly make my way up his torso, lifting his shirt as I plant kisses up the freckled expanse of his skin. I decide to have a little fun, and divert my lips from the trail I had been following, and press a warm open mouthed kiss to his nipple. I flick my tongue over the soft flesh, and laugh at the way he sucks in a breath. "Does that feel good?" I ask.

"Fuck off." He laughs. I return my tongue to his chest, this time watching his face. He bits his lip hard as I suck a mark into his skin, I can tell he's trying to hold in a moan.

"Hmm I think it does, come on, baby don't be shy." I mumble, finally pulling his shirt off completely. As I lean back to work on his pants, Baz grabs my shoulders to stop me.

"My turn." He smirks, and flips us over, the pillows come up high on either side of my head, positioning my head in the perfect direction to get a good view of him.

With the way his body is pressed against mine, I can feel his erection pressing against my stomach. That sensation makes my heart speed with anticipation, fuck, I really hope we keep going. Baz doesn't take his time getting my shirt off, I swear he almost tears it. His fingernails dig into my skin as he runs them up the side of my body, and it feels amazing. He laces one of his hands with mine, and kisses each one of my knuckles. It's  such a small gesture, but it makes me melt. He continues the kisses up my arm till he gets to my neck.