A/N

Hey guys, sorry this isn't another chapter.

Unfortunately, there are a lot of things in this book that I don't like and because of that, I'm finding myself unable to write a new chapter.

With this in mind, I have decided to rewrite a lot of the current chapters. Well, I say rewrite, but it's more of a major editing job. I'll be adding some new scenes, taking some out and changing a concept or two. 

It will still be the same story, I can't stress that enough. I'm just not happy with the current state of it, there are already loads of plot holes that I don't know how to write into the book so my main goal is to fix that aspect. However, I'm also adding in some more character development as I feel the story has moved along at a faster rate than I would like and I feel that some of it just doesn't make sense and is too unrealistic for what I want.

I hope you understand and I will say again that this will still be the same story just with a few tweeks. However, this also means that there won't be a new chapter for a while, which I know isn't anything new but I have a reason this time.

I hope you will all continue to read my book as I fix it and then add new chapters.

I'm sorry to all my readers that have kept with the story to this point but I'm just really not happy with how I've written this book right now which is why I'm doing this. I'm also doing this to make the book better for everyone reading it.

Once again, I apologise for this but thank you for sticking with me,

Poppy xoxo