Chapter 1 A robbery gone wrong!

A/n: This chapter takes place 1 week after the last chapter let our story begin.

Y/ns pov

I was sitting in my tent writing in my jornal when all of the sudden i heard dutch call for me. So i quickly get up and run out of my tent only to see arthur and john standing there with him. All 3 of them are smiling.

Y/n: What is it uncle dutch?

Dutch: Y/n do you know why i called you here?

Y/n: Is it because you need me to rob a local store?

Dutch: Nope today you are getting your first big job your going to help us rob a train thats owned by the one and only jacques schnee.

My eyes widen in excitement as i hug my father.

Y/n: Thank you dutch i wont let you down!

Dutch: I know you wont boy now then lets ride!

Arthur and john and y/n: Yeah!

The 4 of us quickly get on our horses and start to ride off to the location of the train as we are riding arthur brings up a good point.

Arthur: wait dutch what if ozpin sends his huntsmen after us?

Dutch: Simple we kill them and take the money by force.

John: Sounds good dutch.

We keep riding until we reach the train tracks. We see that the train is already passing by.

Dutch: dang it we had no time to set up any tnt or anything what do we do now?!

Y/n: Simple we do this the old fashion way!

I quickly ride up along side the train and jump onto it. 

John: Thats my boy!

Arthur is the next one who jumps onto the train. john does the same and finally dutch. Once we are on board john throws me a shotgun.

John: Happy early birthday son.

I take a look at the shotgun and smirk

(A/n: Your shotgun)

Y/n: Thanks pa!

John: No problem boy now lets finish this!

I nod as i kick the door to the passengers train car open. 

Y/n: This is a robbery put your hands up and give me everything you have!

The passengers slowly put there hands up and i slowly walk threw the train car collecting the money from each passenger. After that i move onto the next car and rob those passengers. Finally i find the car that i was looking for it was filled with military bonds. So i quickly grab them and put them in my bag. I also found a giant bag of dust so i grabbed it and slung it over my back.