Chapter 10 Getting the gang back together.

This chapter takes place 2 weeks after the last chapter since then y/n and the others have packed up and left his small ranch. Right now they are tracking down sadie and uncle. Let our story begin.

Y/ns pov

I was sitting there watching a small town with a pair of binoculars just waiting to see uncle or sadie. But instead i saw something that interested me. Ruby and the remaining members of team jnpr were walking into town with qrow. I then see someone walk out from the shadows he has the tail of a scorpion.

Y/n: Hey blake you gotta see this.

Blake walks over to me and grabs the binoculars. She sees the guy with the tail and her eyes widen. 

Blake: We need to find sadie and uncle fast that guy is dangerous. 

Y/n: Ok then arthur john lets move!

John/arthur: Yup.

We jump on our horses and ride down there only to see team rnjr and qrow fighting against the weird scorpion guy. But just as we got down the saide and uncle walk out from one of the cabins and start to open fire on him. 

Blake: Y/n look its them!

I smirk as i watch sadie and uncle fight the scorpion guy. But he quickly trips them both and gets ready to kill sadie. 

Scorpion: Do you even know who i am?!

Sadie: Yeah some spineless basterd! 

He gets ready to stab sadie but i quickly ride into the battle and open fire on the scorpion fanus making him get off of sadie. Qrows eyes widen as he sees me get off my horse. But i dont even look at them i just keep my revolvers trained on the fanus.

Y/n: No one kills my friends.

Blake and the others ride into town and aim there guns at the fanus too.

Sadie: Wait is that you y/n marston?

Y/n: Yeah how ya doing sadie?

Uncle: John my boy how are you doing?

John: Shut the fuck up old man.

Uncle: Yup hes still the same old sour basterd.

uncle and sadie draw there guns and aim it at the scorpion fanus. 

Scoripon fanus: Do you have any idea on who i am i'm tyrian and ill kill you all!

The fanus quickly runs at me and trys to slash me with his tail but i dodge it and fire 2 shots into his side making him stumble back. After that i deliver a hard punch to his gut making him spit up blood. Blake then runs at tyrian and slashes him with her sword. I smirk as i slide under his legs and draw my hunting knife. I then take this chance to cut the tip of his tail off making him scream in pain.

Tyrian: You bi-

Before he can finish his sentance i take my hunting knife and ram it right threw his neck up into his head. Blood slowly runs down his head as he falls to the ground with my knife still in his head. I turn to look at qrow and team rnjr. They all have looks of terror as i quickly turn my attention back to sadie and uncle.

Sadie: Its been so long y/n.

Sadie walks up to me and hugs me. I smile and hug her back and turn to uncle. He gives me a handshake and smirks.

Uncle: Its good to see that you guys are still alive.

Y/n: Same here old man.

Sadie: I know you 4 didnt come here just to say hello so why are you here?

Y/n: Simple we are getting the gang back together and we want you 2 to rejoin us. That is if you want too.

Sadie: Hell yeah you just saved our lives plus i have been meaning to see Abigail again. Speaking of abigail how is she? 

Y/n: Shes good. 

Uncle: Is she still a pain in your ass john?

John: Yup.

Uncle: Figures.

Just then we hear ruby cough and all of us turn to see ruby and her team walking up to us.

Ruby: I knew you would join us eventually y/n.

She gives me a smile but i just give her a cold glare.

Y/n: No i'm only here to reunite with sadie and uncle i'm not joining your little group of misfits.

Jaune: Who you calling misfits!

John: Watch your tongue boy. I will shut you up personally if i have to.

Jaune: I would like to see you try old man!

John quickly draws one of his revolvers and shoots jaune right in the nuts making him scream like a little girl and fall to the ground. 

Jaune: AHHHHHH IT HURTS SO BAD!

John: good luck making babys now.

I smirk as i turn to my small group.

Y/n: Ok you guys lets get away from these misfits before they try anything else.

Me and my group start to walk away leaving team rnjr to tend to jaunes balls. As we are walking arthur turns to john.

Arthur: Did you really have to shoot that boy in the balls?

John: No but i wanted to.

Arthur: Fair enough.

As i'm walking i hear a caw. I turn around and look up into a tree only to see a raven just watching us.

John: Y/n you ok?

Y/n: Yeah...i'm fine.

We get to our horses and ride off with sadie and uncle joining our group. 

???s pov

???: We will meet soon enough my dear nephew.

I fly off in my raven form back to my camp.

A/n: Cliff hanger oh shit who do you think that was write it in the comments seeya guys in the next chapter.