Chapter 9 The unwanted reunion.

A/n: This chapter takes place 3 days after the last chapter let our story begin.

Y/ns pov

I was sitting there sharpening my hunting knife when all of the sudden john walks up to me.

John: What are you doing boy?

Y/n: Oh hey pa i'm just sharpening my new knife.

John: Thats great boy so i was thinking blake and Abigail are going out for a girls night out. 

Y/n: And?

John: Well i think me you and arthur should get together and go hunting together. Ya know like the old times. 

I finish sharpening my knife and put it back in its sheath. I then turn to look at my father and give him a nod.

Y/n: Sure why not ill grab my guns and meet you and arthur out front.

John: Great see ya in a few.

John walks off to go find arthur. When he leaves i grab my revolvers and my shotgun along Dutchs coat and arthurs hat. After i finish changing i walk out to the front of the house to see john and arthur standing there with there guns.

Arthur: Well should we get going?

I nod and quickly get on my horse. The 3 of us then ride off into the forest in search of some animals to kill. But little did we know that a certain crow was following us. After a while we finally come across a small gathering of dear. John draws his rifle and aims it one of the dears head. I take some throwing knives out of my bag and get ready to kill the dear. Arthur draws his bow and arrow and takes aim at the 3rd and final dear he then gives us the signal and we take out all 3 of the dears.

Arthur: Yes that was easy.

Y/n: Hey thats only the begining i see a few rabbits over there.

I start to slowly move twords the rabbit. But just as i was about to kill it i hear a voice that i never wanted to hear again.

Qrow: Hows goes the hunting son?

My eyes widen as i quickly turn around and throw one of my knives at qrow making dodge it. Arthur and john quickly run over to where i am only to see qrow standing there. They both draw there revolvers and aim it at qrow. I quickly do the same drawing my revolvers and aiming them at qrow.

Y/n: What are you doing here you drunk fuck?!

Just then ruby walks out from behind one of the trees.

Ruby: Is that really anyway to talk to your father?

I dont even speak i turn around and start to open fire on ruby making her eyes widen as she quickly jumps behind a tree for cover. After that i turn to john and arthur.

Y/n: Arthur john take care of the drunk. Rubys mine...

Arthur nods and john yells to me.

John: Hey y/n!

Y/n: Yeah pa?

John: Make sure you kill her.

I turn to him and nod as i start to walk over to ruby whos still taking cover behind a tree. 

Ruby: I dont wanna fight you y/n!

Y/n: Yeah well you should have thought about that before killing my uncle!

Ruby pokes her head out and i quickly open fire on her. But ruby uses her scythe to block the bullets. As shes doing that i run at her and deliver a hard kick to her gut sending her stumbling back. Taking this chance i hit her across the face with the blunt end of my revolver making her stumble back holding her nose in pain. Ruby trys to slash me with her scythe but i quickly dodge it and fire 2 shots into her gut making her fall to the ground. She also drops her scythe. So i use this opportunity to punch ruby over and over. Blood runs down her nose and her lip as i punch her. But as i was about to punch her again ruby puts her hands in front of her face trying to shield herself from the punchs. But her doing that just pisses me off more so i grab her by the hair and slam her head into a tree. I then draw my hunting knife and stab it into her shoulder pinning her to the tree. Ruby screams in pain as she trys to remove the knife using her other hand but i dont let her. I grab her other arm and break it making her cry out in pain.

Ruby: Please....dont kill me....

I look into her one good silver eye as a tear runs down her face. But my faces doesn't change i draw my revolver and aim it at her making her look at me in fear. But just as i was about to do it qrow screams for me to stop but i dont listen instead of shooting ruby i start punch her over and over making her spit up blood. After that i grab rubys scythe and get ready to stab her like how she stabbed dutch so long ago.

Ruby: Please.........m.m..mercy..

I stop for a second before i speak.

Y/n: Did you have mercy on my uncle? No you killed him in cold blood!

Ruby: I....i know i....did a...and i'm sorry..

I stop as i look into her one good silver eye. tears are running down my face as i get ready to stab her but arthur grabs my arm.

Arthur: Y/n...this isnt the right way to do thing please shes only 15.

I slowly nod as i drop rubys scythe and hug arthur he hugs me back.

Arthur: Its ok kid i miss him too..

Arthur then turns to ruby and gives her a glare. He then starts to speak.

Arthur: Why the hell are you here?!

Ruby can barley speak due to the fact that i literately beat her of an inch of her life. We then see john walking over to us with a bloodied and beaten qrow. he doesnt look as bad as ruby tho.

John: Now are you gonna tell us why your here?!

Qrow spits up blood as he looks at me.

Qrow: We need your help.

Y/n: You gotta be shitting me you expect us to help you after everything you have done to us?!

Qrow: Please....the world could end....

Y/n: Its still a no you drunk bitch now pick your pathetic excuse of a silver eyed warrior up and get out of my sight.

Qrow: Fine....

Qrow stands up and picks ruby up and starts to walk off to get her medical attention. I turn to john and arthur and the 3 of us ride home. When we get there we see blake and Abigail standing there.

Blake: Hey love how was hunting?

Y/n: We ran into qrow and ruby.

Blakes eyes widen in fear as she looks at me.

Blake: Why were they out there looking for you guys?

Y/n: Something about wanting our help.

Blake: Why would they want your help.

Y/n: I dont know but i think its time.

Arthur: time for what?

Y/n:....we are getting the gang back together. 

(Cliff hanger lol)