xi

CHAPTER ELEVEN
<<十一>>

[ DAY THREE ]

❝ z e r o ❞ 

"GUYS, you might want to see this." 

she awakes, light streaming through her eyelids. Four is frightened, his face paler than it originally is. she gets up unwillingly, dragging her body off. all she wanted to do was sit around and die, so she would not have to see another of her comrades die. now it was just Five, Six, Four and her, Zero. Six sits up as well. "where's Five?" he asks, rubbing his bleary eyes. she looks around - right. where was Five? 

Four bites his lip. "that's the thing. where's Five?" he bites out, shivering. 

Zero sighs. Four never really did make sense when he was scared. "are you hearing yourself right now, Four? first you say we need to see something, but you don't know where he is?" she says, but Four just pins her with a stern stare. "do i look like i'm deaf? because right now, i need you to fucking follow me," he snaps, and angry Four is one she learnt to never mess with. 

she gives up and trudges after him, Six on her tail. 

she surveys the iron walls around them. they had turned black, like charred wood. "what is this?" whispers Six, and it hurt Zero to not be able to answer. sometimes she wondered if she had atychiphobia, the fear of failure. Four does not answer, instead silently leading them forward. right now she missed Seven's still, calm aura that always relaxed her. 

they come to a dead end. 

the wall is painted in a substance she knew too well - silver blood. 

❝ THE GUILT WAS OVERWHELMING ❞ 

Four turns his bleak gaze to her. "they were gay," he says. she knows who he is referring to - Seven and Five. (a/n: MY SHIP OF ALL TIME) being bisexual in I. C. E. was forbidden, no wonder she never knew. how could she have been so stupid? 

and now... 

Five was gone, too. 

《 END OF DAY THREE 》