Chapter 4: A Mystery At Hand

"How did I get here?" Mr. Johnson asked himself as he woke up covered in a lily-white sheet. A distant voice answered followed by the clunking of heels coming towards him.

"ah, you're awake. We've been wondering when you'd grace us with your presence" the voice said.

A dark woman, mid-thirties, medium length jet black hair wearing a tightly fitted short white dress with navy blue heels approached him where he lay.

"Where am I,?" he asked

"you're in the morgue Mr. Johnson, " the woman replied.

"but I'm not dead!" he explained

"Not now apparently, but a few hours ago you were" she replied.

He looked across the room trying to move his hands but they were strapped to the table where he had been lying. The woman locked the door immediately.

"I'll release you, but you have to do something for me first" she explained.

Her dress fell to her feet. Red laced panties graced his eyes but no bra was present. She took them off sliding the garments to the side before she crawled up on the table where Mr. Johnson lay. She unbuttoned the lower portion of his theater robe he'd been wearing and reached in grasping his dick.

"what are you do...." he was interrupted.

"shhh just relax you're dead remember," she replied.

Leaning forward she stuck the tip of her tongue in his dick hole before she slid it in a circular motion around the entire tip. She then began to gobble the whole firm length of the rest of it down her warm, wet lubricated throat, coughing, spitting, jerking and moaning until she felt it rock hard and slightly throbbing in her small hands.

Taking it a step further she stood up on the table holding his dick before squatting, guiding it to her dripping wet pink vagina. She sat all the way down moaning and riding slowly for a while before picking up the pace slightly. She could feel her orgasm close, she wanted all of him. Her hands on his chest as support while she squatted roughly clenching her vagina walls down every thick hard inch of his long veiny dick. Breathing heavily he was helpless to resist, he just had to lie there and watch himself getting raped until she was satisfied. Why did he have to have such a big dick?

The woman in reversed cowboy position now held on to Mr. Johnson's legs while she rode him. Sweet moaning, licking of her lips and the fapping sound of skin being slapped together made Mr. Johnson even harder. By now she felt this and the oohs and ahhs coming from her mouth began to get quicker and louder. The woman couldn't control her body now began riding his dick even rougher. Her vagina extra wet clenched tighter on the downstroke until,

"FUCKKKK," she yelled

As she squirted fluid from her vagina she soaked the table and Mr. Johnson's lower body. The rude aroma filled the atmosphere and she noticed that he didn't ejaculate so she took hold of his dick and began sucking and jerking until she felt it pulsating frequently in her hands. When he began to yell violently she stuck the head of his dick down her throat where white thick chunks of semen exited while she swallowed. She was contented and truly satisfied, so was Mr. Johnson even though he was powerless to do anything.

As promised she removed the strap from both his hands and unlocked the door in an attempt to release him. The lights went out and the red flashing emergency sirens went off. Shouts of tactical forces could be heard before kicking open a door in the hall. The woman opened a hatch under the table and told him to get in before locking it behind him. As he made his way through what he could make if it, a tunnel he heard an explosion followed by gunfire. He knew the woman who saved his life, after raping him, was dead.

But this doesn't make sense. Mr. Johnson was completely baffled at the situation and quite frankly lost at what was even going on. Finally reaching the end of the tunnel he saw the city. But in order to reach up to street level, he had to jump five feet into rancid garbage and chemical residue river. No going back now as he heard the hatch being opened followed by the growling of a creature too big to be a dog. Splash, he went in a desperate attempt to escape.

Mr. Johnson was still baffled by all this.

"What's really going on?" he asked himself.

It just doesn't make any sense. First, he was with his wife in their home then to the ranger station, then driving and waking up to all this madness. It just doesn't add up. Finally upon reaching street level, Mr. Johnson in his theater robes, wet from chemical residue stumbled upon a clothing outlet. No one seemed to be around so he took a few items and exited leaving his robes on the floor of the dressing room. He then hastily made his way down the street in an attempt to reach the police station.

A black panel van nearly knocked him over attempting to cross the street stopped in front of him and the side door opened before being grabbed. He could hear the tires screeching before taking off through the bag over his head. His hands tied from the back and a voice spoke.

"Mr. Johnson do you know why you're here?" the voice asked.....