i want it all

sunlight pushed pass strange bedroom curtains and shone into lane's face, waking him. he lay in a strange large bed almost completely naked. the rest of the bed was empty but messy. clothing lay scattered all around the mysterious bedroom, some of it lanes.

was this ara's room? had he gone home with ara and possibly (most likely) slept with him?

confused and anxious, thousands of questions raced through lane's mind. getting up, lane started to remember moments from last night: the kissing, the sex, the love.

'oh,' lane internally sighed. 'the sex.' wanting it all to continue, lane was sad. had ara left him here all alone to collect himself and leave? had lane disappointed ara in bed?

lane stood up, found a shirt and continued to look around the room, it was littered with various drawings and artworks. along with what seemed like thousands of brushes, pencils, and other supplies. the walls though were bland and scares of any personal photos of ara with any family members or simply of himself. leaving the room lane wonder down a seeming long hallway until he found an open kitchen and living room area. there at the stove stood ara, handsome as ever lane could not resit just standing there and staring at ara only cooking with only underwear on. 

ara's tan beautiful body seem to be crafted by god himself. at that moment ara turned around to realize the other man's presence. 'oh cher you're awake. you are not one of those are you?'

lane stayed silent not understanding the question.

ara clarified 'to simply kiss me and then hit the road?'

'oh no, ara. i'm sorry if i gave that impression.' ara approached the smaller man and put his finger to lane's lips.

'what did i say about apologizing'

trying to be a smart ass back lane responded, 'baby, i'm not your typical one night stand. now come back to bed and i'll show you.' lane face immediately reddened, he regretted his decision to say that. lane also realized that ara could now see all of his tattoos that were scattered along his body. these were something he rarely let anyone know about, and now he revealed his secret to ara, a complete stranger. he blushed looking done to the floor.

'we will, we will, but first maybe a little caffeine?' ara lifted lane's chin with his hand, 'cher, look at me. there is no need to be ashamed of such a beautiful body.' ara moved his hand down the sides of lane's torso, reaching his hips and pulling lane tightly against his own body. ara crashed their lips together gently, ara's were soft and lovely. they fulfilled lane's desire for it all. 'just to say' ara mumbled into their kiss 'you look great in my clothes.' at that point lane realized it was not his own shirt he had picked up but ara's. lane smiled into the kiss and also deepening it as well.

'maybe we skip the coffee, cher?' ara suggested, momentarily pulling away from the kiss'oh baby, i want it all,' lane responded, ara laughed and grabbed lane's ass playfully. in surprise to ara's motion lane jumped up and wrapped his legs around ara's body. they pushed themselves back into the kiss, as it became sloppy and more passionate.'whatever you want cher.' ara pulled lane closer as if it there were miles between them and moved into back the bedroom.