mad sounds (the sound of quick interludes and kissing)

the party still continued to roar on after ara and lane left, but neither could give a shit. they were with each other and nothing else seemed more important at that moment. as they walked away from the scene they could still hear the light music and began to sway together with the beat. they allowed the oh, la la la of the music to control their movements. making their way to the street corner they caught a cab. in the cab they began to sway once more to the punk rock that was bellowing out of the car radio. bumping into each every once in a while the pair sat in silence, allowing the music to guide them. their bumping became more frequent until ara had enough. he was practically choking from the sexual tension in the cab. his heart beating out of his chest. oh, lane drove him crazy, and he loved. he stopped, grabbed a hold of lane and stared into his eyes. lane surprised didn't know how to react to ara's movement. ara wanted to make the first move and wait for the first move to be made by lane all at once. that was until he had enough. he began to slowly lean in and bring lane close. soon their lips were intertwined. at first stunned, lane could not respond. but as ara began to move his lips, lane kissed back passionately and hungry. they were like lions who haven't been feed in weeks. they were starved and derived from each other's touch- each other's kiss. but once they got their prize there was no turning back. they consumed each other. they didn't worry about the days ahead or the nights to come, they let the sounds of the music guide them in their journey and let those mad sounds control their passion and fire; keeping them in check and in line. letting them get up and dance and telling them when it's been to much. but they both loved it all, and with their kisses, they swayed to the music.

that night the cab only made one stop when it was scheduled to make two.