chapter 1

"You ready?" Morgan asked as Christina and the rest of the team stood outside the Un-Subs house.

"Sure, no biggy right?" Christina asked raising an eyebrow at Derek.

The team was in southern California this week, trying to catch an un-sub who was praying on young blood women. Theses women happened to look like the babysitter the un-sub had as a child who killed his parents. 

"You know the plan?" Hotch interrupted.

"Yeah, knock on the door, he'll have to let me inside when I ask for help. I'll press this button when I know he's about to attack," Christina explained. The button she had to push had just been clipped her bra while the team went over the plan with her.

"We need to catch him in the act, or we have nothing on this guy. Do you understand Hill?" Hotch asked.

"Yes, sir." Chris nodded at her boss and took in a deep breath. She looked around at her team and couldn't help that her eyes dwelled on Reid longer than they should have. She would have given anything at that moment for him to hold her and tell her it's gonna be okay.

Before she knew it, Chris was knocking on the door of the un-subs house. As the team expected, once a pretty blonde girl asked to use his phone to call for help, the Un-Sub couldn't help but take the bait. Once in the house, Chris immediately took in her surroundings to see if he had any weapons laying around. Once she saw the gun laying on the kitchen table she was about to press the button on her bra but everything suddenly went black.

Christina's eyes opened to see her team surrounding her. The Un-sub, whose house she had just entered, now had a gun pointed to her chest.

"Chris," Spencer said out-loud, seeing that she was awake. Christina was tied to a chair and couldn't move away from the gun that was pointed directly at her. The Un-sub looked at her with determination in his eyes. Chris knew this was not going to end well.

"Put the gun down now," Morgan demanded. The un-sub smiled at him and laughed. Morgan gripped his gun harder and swallowed the bad words that were going to come out of his mouth.

"You heard him, Gun down now," Hotch said trying to draw the Un-sub's attention away from Christina. 

"See, you know that I can't do that," Were the last words Chris remember hearing before she heard a gunshot and her body went numb.

Chaos surrounded her as the Un-sub was shot and Emily ran to her side to untie her. Christina could not feel anything for the first time in her life. It was almost if she had been removed from her body and was now a ghost.

"Hill, look at me. I need to see those eyes," Morgan stated as Chris lay in Emily's lap. Blood was quickly seeping through the shirt Chris was wearing. Chris looked up at Morgan who was applying pressure to her chest.

"Where's the medic!" JJ yelled. Chris looked over to Emily before falling into darkness.