chapter 7

"Hotch must've invited the whole Bureau," Spencer said, pulling into the neighborhood that Aaron lived in. The streets were lined with expensive cars. 

After Spencer parked, he went over to Chris' side to help her out. 

"I know I've just been shot, but I can still get out of a car."

"And I know that," Spencer said placing his hand on the small of her back to guide her to the house, "But you are wearing a dress so I wanted to help you be ladylike."

"I can be ladylike!" Chris protested making Spencer laugh. Chris stopped dead in her tracks as she noticed how close they were to the house. 

"One of us should go in first, so they don't know we came together like we usually do at events like this" Chris suggested. 

"Nope, we're walking in together," Spencer said grabbing her hand and pulling her towards the house. 

"Spence-" Christina started, but it was too late. Spencer had opened the door and everyone's eyes were on them. Spencer immediately dropped Chris' hand and turned a bright shade of red. 

Everyone from the BAU was in Aaron Hotchner house, from the team to the receptionist. 

"I didn't know that everyone was actually going to be here," Spence said looking around. 

"Let's go find alcohol," Christina suggested.

They walked into the kitchen and saw the rest of their team drinking and talking. 

"Chris, Spence, you two want a drink?" Morgan asked.

"Yes," They both said at the same time.