chapter 12

Police swarmed Aarons house when Spencer and Chris parked the car across the street. They were let in but not before the police gave them disapproving looks. 

"They're wondering how we got on this case so quickly," Chris told Spencer. 

"They still don't know this is an FBI agents house?" Spencer asked holding up the caution tape for Christina to walk under. 

"They'll probably figure it out once they find the gun safe in his bedroom." They walked into the kitchen where the bomb had been placed. Everything in sight was blackened from the fire and it no longer the lively place it was earlier.

"It was planted under the cabinet," Chris said putting her gloves on.

"So whoever did this did it before or after the party because they couldn't have done this with all the people here."

Chris bent down in front of the cabinet where the bomb was placed, "I would've had to be a decent sized bomb to have done this much damage."

"We need to know is Aaron come in here while he was away or-" Spencer started.

"Spence- oh my god," Chris said standing.

"What?"

"I totally forgot- Spencer oh my god."

"Chris, what?" Spencer said grabbing her hands, making her look at him. 

"He came in right before we were about to announce our relationship. With everything that happened I forgot he went into the kitchen right before it happened and I don't remember him walking out."

"Who Christina?"

"It was Ross."