*Chapter Eight*

"Sorry for not introducing ourselves earlier, love. And for this dunce pouncing on you." Blue Eyes said smiling at me, before turning a deathly glare to Curly-Q and slapping him on the back of his head. Curly-Q let out a yelp and began rubbing his head.

"My name is Louis.This dunce here is Harry." He said smacking Curly-Q on the head once more. "Oh and don't let this scary looking guy intimidate you, he's Zayn." Louis leaned in a little closer to me. "He's actually a huge softy... Almost pees himself when he watches scary movies." I couldn't help but chuckle.

"I heard that." Zayn said gently pushing Louis. Louis continued talking as if nothing had happened.

"And of course you already known Liam." I looked around and sure enough Liam was standing a way behind everybody, leaning against the door frame. Watching me. I looked away, shifting uncomfortably. Instead I focused my attention back on the guys.

"It's nice to meet you guys. I'll try my best to remember your names but I can't promise that I won't mix them up." I smiled bashfully at them, and they all smiled back.

"It's alright Hun, it's no problem at all." Louis smiled at me warmly. I relaxed a little and smiled even wider.

"Hey brats stop pestering my sister and come grab some food!" My sister yelled and suddenly there was a collective noise of whoops and hollers echoing in the kitchen. I watched as the boys stampeded towards the stove.

Harry suddenly stopped and turned around making eye contact with me.

"Aren't you gonna eat?" He started walking back towards me, frowning.

"Yeah, I just didn't want to get crushed in stampede." Harry turned around to see the chaos behind him and turned back towards me with a half smile evident on his face. I couldn't help smile back at him, I mean come on who wouldn't, those dimples are irresistible.

Harry continued walking until he was standing right beside me. He gently, almost cautiously, placed his hand on my lower back and turned his body so he was facing towards me and away from everybody else. He leaned down until his mouth was close to my ear.

"I won't let them hurt you." I felt my heart jump and all the blood in my body rush to my face. All of my life I hadn't even gotten a second glance from a guy, and now this. I didn't know how to react, all I knew was that I liked his hand on my back. I glanced back to where the others were, only to have my eyes meet Niall's. I glanced away quickly, a weird gnawing feeling building in my chest. When I glanced back towards him, he wasn't looking my way anymore, instead his arm was wrapped around Barbara's waist. He was pulling her into his chest, his fingers rubbing small circles on her side. I looked away. Why did I feel like throwing up? Why was there a tightness in my chest?

I couldn't dwell on these negative thoughts. Niall didn't want me and I didn't want him. Instead I focused on Harry. Harry was here, he was here with me now. I felt as he put a little pressure on my back, pushing me towards the stove. I looked up at him. He truly was gorgeous. He had an aura around him that would make any girl melt. He looked down at me, catching me watching him and his lips turned up.

"Jesus! Really? You don't even have to smile to have dimples?!" I watched as his half grin turned into a full blown laugh. "You use those things as some sort of weapon don't you?" His laughter trailed off and he narrowed his eyes slyly and raised an eyebrow.

"Maybe-" He was interrupted as Louis came crashing in between us.

"Excuse me lovebirds." Oh god. Everybody must've just seen that. Well that's embarrassing. Before I could dwell on my embarrassment, I saw Louis nudge harry, and with a grim face, eye Niall. Harry just shook his head and turned back towards me. I turned and continued walking forward, not waiting for Harry. Was that some kind of warning? Maybe I was just jumping to conclusions, I mean I honestly had no idea what was going on anyways.