First time.

- You say I'm unfamiliar, changed into the one you used to like-

Today I woke up earlier than I had planned. I went donwstairs to grab a bite. I joined  Namjoon who was already eating breakfast.

"Good morning." I greeted him.

"Good morning." He said back to me.

I made some oatmeal and some tea.

"Hey Emily how are you feeling?" He asked me out of the blue.

" I'm good.Why wouldn't I be?" I asked him  confused while taking a bite from my oatmeal.

"I heard you yelling last night and you were sounding pretty mad." He said and I chocked on my breakfast.

"Um It's nothing  .My ex isn't getting the message to leave me alone." I said.

"Next time let me pick up your phone. If you want me to though." He said as he went to the sink to clean his plate.

"Namjoon?" I asked him and he turned around.

"Yeah?" He asked me  waiting for my answer.

"Please don't mention anything to Yoongi. I don't want him to be troubled with my personal things." I said.

"Your secret is safe with me." He winked at me and I smiled.

Living with these boys is realy fun.

I went upstairs to get ready since I was joining the boys to their reahearsal.

I was really excited to see with my eyes  what they've been famous for.

 I was waiting for them to get ready in order to leave.

Once they got ready  we headed to the studio. The ride there was longer than I expected it to be.

When we arrived the boys went straight to stretching ans I sat down on the coutch area.

They were practising plenty of songs.