Mine.

It was finally friday and I couldn't wait for tonight

It was finally friday and I couldn't wait for tonight. Let me tell you tonight is the first time I'm attending Bts concert for the first time. I coulddn't wait.

I got up and started  getting ready to get to work. I finished my makeup and proceeded to get changed. I went with my pair of jeans and a white turtle neck sweater. I wore my coat and my booties. I went to the kitchen to grab a bite. I decided to make waffles for me and the boys.

Today the boys were awake earlier than usual.

"Wow look at that. You guys it's my first time I'm seeing you this early." I said and Jin shot me a death glance.

"Heyy don't look at me like that . I made you breakfast." I said showinng him the waffles with strawberries as toppings.

"Emilyyyyy." I heard a sleepy Taehuyng whining.

"What?" I asked him confused.

"You used my strawberries." He whined.

"They're not yours. I bought them remember?" I said back.

"Still I wanted to eat them all by myself." He whined.

"Oh poor baby. Here take more." I said giving him waffles .

More like strawberries with wafles.

I took some bites until it was time to leave the house.

I took the bus once again. I put on my headphones and looked outside the window.

I was really enjoying today's weather.

Once I arrived at the office I went straight to work.

I kept tackling work after work.

I decided to take a break. I went through my feed. I didn't have any messages from tae which was bizarre . I decided to check him first.

"Heyy. How is rehearsal?" I texted him.

It was time to go back to work. I decided  tackling some more files. 

Sooner or later it was time for lunch break. I checked for any messages from Taehyung but he hasn't replied yet. I told myself that he might be busy with rehearsal. I took my disk and sat down. In less than 5 minutes  Lizzy joined me.

"Heyy girllll." She said excitedly.

"Heyy." I said in the same tone.

"Are you as excited as I am?" She asked me.

"Of couuursee." I said.

"Honestly I can't wait to get off of work." She said.

"Hey you should come with me to the dorm to get ready together." I said.

"Are you sure? I mean this is where the boys live." She said seeming thoughtful.

"Yeah it's not like we're going to get in their rooms and steal their underwear." I said.