Boxy Smile

I was so excited that I could not sleep last night

I was so excited that I could not sleep last night. Today was the day that Taehyung's parents were coming to Seoul since Tae was supposed to come back tommorow. I was finally healthy and back at my usual self.

I prepared some food since I imagined they would be hungry by the time we'l reach the dorm. I also cleaned the rooms and  i moved my things on tae's bedroom so his parents would take the guest room.

I checked the clock and decided to get ready to pick them up from the airport. I put on  black jeans and a t-shirt . I put my white sneakers and i let my hair natural. I put some make up as well. I put on my coat and left the house.

I called a cab to take me to the airport. I was so excited and nervous at the same time. I mean I am supposed to meet my boyfriend's parents. The ride there took less time than I thought. Jungkook kept spamming me since he knew  that today Tae's parents were supposed to land.

I went to the room where I'm supposed to meet them. I kept on waiting them . They knew what I looked like so it would be easier to them to recognise me. I kept on waiting for them to show up.

I sudenly show two people that looked similar with two kids. The boy looked a lot like tae I was in shock. I guess that's them.

I approached them slowly.

"Hello are you Taehyun's parents?" I asked them .

"Yeah, I'm his mother." Tae's mother asked me.

"Ow hello um I'm Min Emily? We talked on the phone. I'm taehyung's girlfriend." I said bowing at them.

"Oh yeah you're right. So happy to finally meet you in person I've heard so many things about you." She said and hugged me.

"Really? Good or bad things?" I asked her.

"My son won't even shut uup about you." She said and smiled at me.

I blushed.

"So this is my husband, this is Eon Jin and this is Jeon Gyu" She said as she introduced me to everyone. I bowed to all of them. 

"Ow and this is yeontan." She said as she showed me the cage.

"Hello I'm Min Emily . Min Yoongi's younger sister and Taehyung's girlfriend." I said.

"Omg I've been dying to meet him. Taehyung is always talking about him." I said smiling.

We greeted each other.

"Shall we go?" I asked them

I was about to call a cab when I got a call from Jungkook.

"Hello?" I answered it.

"Hey so call our driver to pick you up. I'll text you his number. Ow and make sure when he'll skype you he won't hear them." jungkook said.

"Yes Kookie don't worry I've got this." I said and hang up.