Not a goodbye

This week flew by so fast

This week flew by so fast. Tommorow the boys were leaving for their first tour concert.

I was at work when I got a call from Taehyung.

I smiled at myself.

"Hello?" I answered it.

"Are you still at work?" He asked me.

"Are you still at rehearsal?" I asked him back.

"Yeah today we'll finish up pretty late." He said and I could see him frowning from the phone.

"Aww well at least tommorow you won't practice that much." I tried to encourage him.

"Yeah I know but I'll come pretty late." He said.

"It's okay I'll wait for you." I said.

"No you should try and sleep." He said feeling bad snce I needed to wake up early the next morning.

"I wouldn't miss our last night together for a long time."I said.

"Aww. I'll try to come earlier . I have to go now Namjoon is eyeing me angrily." He said and we hung up.

I decided to ask my boss if I could get off of work earlier to surprise the boys.

So I pretended I had a doctor's appointment. He eventually gave in and I smiled at myself . I tookk the bus and stopped at the local store.

I collected the ingredients.

Once I arrived at my apartment I started cooking. I started grilling the meat first since it takes the longer to cook. I added a lot of spices and sauces. Once it was done I proceeded making the rice. I made some vegetables as well. I made them smoothies as well.

I smiled at  myself feeling proud. I placed the food in containers  and the smoothies as well. I fixed my clothes and touched  up my makeup. I placed the containers in my eco friendly bags.

I put on my coat and left the apartment. I called a cab and stopped in front of their studio. I payed the driver and went inside.

I heard yells and the sound of feet stomping hard on the ground.

I opened slowly the door and the boys saw me on the mirror.

"EMILYYY!" Hobi yelled coming my way.

Tae just stood there speechless.

"I brought food." I yelled.

"Really?" Jimin asked me as he helped with the bags. 

Everyone went to the bags to search for the food while Taehyung  came closer.

"Surprise." I said  smiling as he plced his arms on my waist bringing me closer to him.

He placed his lips on mine. I was smiling but I gave in. He deepened the kiss.