Home sweet home?

Another day and more boxes coming to my new apartment

Another day and more boxes coming to my new apartment. For the past few days I've been spending  them on my new apartment trying to sort everything out. Also my furnitures are keep coming so I either have to be there to get them or I make one of the boys.

The boys have been very helpful. They helped me get all the boxes here. Especially Jungkook since he is the strongest one.

Taehyung has been staying here with me and he either helps me , feed me or entertain me when I'm really tired. My bed hasn't arrived yet so we sleep on a matress. Tae finds that cute I on the other hand can't wait for my new bed to come.

I was sorting some plates in my cabinets when I felt Taehyung's hands around my waist.

"Babe I have a lot to do." I complained.

"But I want cuddles." He whined like a little child.

He just came here from his dance practice.

"Yeah but I'll be leaving next week. " He said and I frowned.

"I know it." I said sighing as I left the plates on the counter and turned around.

I placed my hands on the back of his neck.

"I'll miss you." I said as I kissed him on his nose.

"Me too." He said and placed his lips on mine.

The kiss took longer than expected he kept  deepening it.

I had to stop it in order to breath.

"Damn do you want me dead?" I asked him jokingly.

"No but I want you." He said as he placed a kiss on my cheek.

"What's going on with you? You're relly touchy-feely." I said.

"It's just that I'm trying to cover the time we'll be apart." He said.

"But I have to do some more things to sort out." I said.

" You can do it tommorow." He said.

"No , tommorow I have more things to do." I said but he  had other plans on his mind.

He just threw me on his shoulder and I landed on the bed.

He just stood there hugging me.

"I would love it if you could join us on our tour." He said.

"But this way you'll be too distracted.I said.

"But it's a long time." He complained.

"I could talk with your manager and see if I can join you midway or at the end so I can get myself some  vacations." I said.

"Really? You would do such thing for me?" He asked me with eyes wide opened.

"Yeah of course I would do that."I said it like it was obvious.

He then connected his lips with mine. We kept making out. He then went for my neck.

He was about to lift my shirt when the doorbell rang.

He then went for my lips.

"I...have... to..open...the...door." I said between his kisses.

"They can wait." He said smirking.

I took that as my only chance to get out of his grip.

I straightened my shirt and fixed my hair.

"Finally. What took you so long to open the door?" Jin came followed by the others.

"I brought you food." He said.

"Really? Aww thank you." I said hugging him.

"Why is taehyung angry?" Jimin asked me.

I shot him a glance and he smiled at me but as soon as Jimin saw him he returned being angry.

I guess he wanted to spend the night just the two of us. I guess it's not happening. 

The boys helped me sort things out.

We got most of the boxes sorted.

We ended up on the floor at 2 am eating the food that Jin has brought.

"So what are your plans for when we're gone?"Jimin asked me.

"I don't know  maybe work as hard as I can so I can come and visit you on tour." I said as I was petting Tae's arm.

"I'll miss you guys. I'm so used to being around you that I don't know what am I supposed to do." I said as I kept playing with Tae's fingers.

"Time will literally fly by. Also we'll come back for some days." Namjoon said and I smiled.

"Make sure to buy me gifts. You'll get to vivit so many countries. I'm jealous." I said.

"I will don't worry." Jimin said as he gave me his eye smile.

"No I will." Tae protested.

"Don't argue . The more the better." I said enjoying my luxurious life besides the billionaires.

"Wow you grew up as a spoiled brat." Yoongi said and I pouted.

"It's not my fault you left and I had two bedrooms to myself and ate twice  the food." I said.

"Yeah blame it on me now for joining BTS." Yoongi said.

I threw him a napkin that I had.

"Now I miss my sister too." Jhope said.

"Awww." I said as I thought how the boys must have  missed their families.

I don't know to whether consider myself lucky that I gew up as a normal girl. 

We chatted a little more and everyone left except from Taehyung.

We were sitting on the matress not talking just embracing each other.

The days were passing by so quick that I couldn't get myself around that next week Taeyung won't be here with me. I'm sad but I know that he will make thousands of fans happy.

I will miss him. A LOT.

I turned around only to be met by his sleeping face. I observed him so closely.  A smile crept up on my face.

"I love you Kim Taehyung." I mumbled and then shoved my head in his shoulders and I fell asleep listening to his heartbeat while smelling his perfume.

I will miss his scent. I was trying to keep everything in my mind alive.