Long time no see.

-I scream out of frustration but empty air echoes-

It's been like a month since Taehyung confessed to me and I could definetely tell you that I was falling for this boy. He just makes me happy and not thinking negatively.

When we are together we hav so much fun. Usually he does silly faces and i end up cracking up. These past few days he keeps coming in my work so he can escort me to the dorm or have small walks together holding hands.

It was late and I still haven't finished. I was the last one to leave the office.

I was about to lock the door when someone scared me.

"Boo." He said and i squated holding my heart.

"TAEHYUNG I HATE YOU." I said pouting while he was laughing at me getting scared.

"Aww aren't you too cute when you pout." He grabbed my cheeks with his gloves on.

"Don't you dare touch me." I said pouting at him.

"Aww  I'm sorry babe." He said while he backhugged me.

"That won't do it." I said.

"Then what shall I do so you would stop pouting?" He asked me.

"Hmmm... buy me ice cream." I saiid smiling.

"But baby it's winter. " He said and I raised a brow.

"So?" I asked him.

"Okay whatever my girl wants." He said and I smiled big which made him showing his boxy smile.

I locked the office and we went to the nearest convenience store

He came with an ice cream for me and a hot dog for him.

I ate it hapilly.

We walked for a little longer and then returned to the dorm.

I decided to take a shower.

Once I was done I returned to my room.

Changed into pjs. I went inside and when I came back I saw Taehyung laying on my bed.