Liar.

5 days , 3 hours and 13 minutes has passed  since Taehyung has left for the tour and I already miss him

5 days , 3 hours and 13 minutes has passed  since Taehyung has left for the tour and I already miss him. I mean we've been on skype almost evryday but still I miss his touch . I miss those nights we spent cuddling or the ones we would tak for everything and nothing at the same time.

I was at my lunch break at work when my phone light up.

"And I was like no you cant do this to me like that and expect me to wait for you." Lizzy said and I was spacing out while texting Taehyung.

"Emily? Did you hear me?" She asked me searching for my eyes.

My attention was on my phone since I received a text from Taehyung.

"EMILY?" She said loudly and snapped me out of it.

"Yeah I'm sorry it's just I miss Taehyung a lot and he just texted me." I said looking down feeling like the worst friend.

"Aww Emily." She said grabbing my hand while she gently stroked it.

"I know that you miss him a lot." She said and I was confused.

"Is it that obvious?" I asked her.

"Well If you keep looking your wallpaper all day then yes." She said and I blushed.

She was right I needed a distraction. 

"What time are you off of work?" She asked me.

"I have no idea." I replied.

Lunch break was over sooner than I expected it.

I tackled anothe piles of files. Since Taehyung was gone and I couldn't help it missing him so much I neede a distraction. Work seemed like a good option.

I finished work pretty late. I locked the office and headed to catch a cab when my phone buzzed meaninh I had a notification.

"I'm free wanna skype?"  

It was a text from Taehyung.

"Once I'lll get home I'll call you."

With that I headed home. Once I got home I left my coat on the couch and laid on my bed .I pressed the call. In less than a minute a smiling Taehyung was on my screen.

"Hey babe." He said smiling while looking at me.

"Hey." I waved at him having on my face an even bigger smile than his.

"How was the concert?" I asked him.

"It was okay. I mean the ribbon of my clothes got caught on my head mic and it was really annoying. I wanted to mentally scream but I continued performing." He said and I smiled the at the way his expressions were changing.