Moving.

-This is a fool ,crazy in love, chasing in circles-

I got a day off since today I was supposed to meet with the renter in order to sign the papers for my new apartment.

Since I took the day off I had some more time to sleep in. My alarm went off. I groaned. I didn't want to wake up just yet. I had to though. I was about to leave the bed when Taehyung  tighten his grip on my waist.

"Honey I need to get ready." I said but he wasn't having any of it.

"Five more minutes." He said and I agreed.

We stayed like that for more than 5 minutes. I eventually got up and got ready. I put on the Gucci outfit that Taehyung had bought for me.

He show me wearing and smiled before leaving to get ready himself as well. I put some makeup and of course my white sneakers.

I entered the kitchen to grab a quick breakfast. I got a cereal bar and got a cup to make coffee.

I sat down as I ate my ceral bar. We slept really latte last night due to the packing I had to do and Tae helped a lot as well.

Taehyung entered the kitchen with eyes almost open.

"Honey you need to wake up." I said as he was supposed to drive us at the office.

"Hmm." He said as he grabbed a cereal bar and shoved it in his mouth.

"Come on now big boy." I said while I wrapped my arms around his waist.

"If we are late he might leave right?" He asked me and I was confused.

"I get to keep you here forever." He said as he placed his forehead on mine.

"You can come whenever you want. You'll get a pair of keys as well." I said and he smiled.

"Let's go then." He said as he grabbed his jacket and we excited the dorm.

The drive to the office was not too long. 

Once we arrive I took a deep breath and entered the office.

I signed the papers.

"I hope you both can enjoy the apartment." he said shaking both of our hands.

"We're not living together." I said but he ignored me.

"Anytime you want you shall move in. This is my card if you need anything don't hesitate to  call me."He said and we left his office.

"So this is it. You have oficially a new apartment." Taehyung announced and I smiled.

"Thank you for coming with me." I said.

"Ow I almost forgot." He said as he got something out of his car.

It was a white box. I couldn't believe in front of my eys. I have forgotten about it.

"Taeee."I said feeling emotional.