Chapter 1

Taylor's POV:

It was a beautiful night in Dallas Texas.

We just got done performing and we were back at a hotel for the night.

The RED tour is really working me, I get so tired and I don't feel like getting up to perform for the next city.

Thousands and thousands of fans are counting on me and I'm just to exhausted!

I really want a break but I want to set an example to my fans.

I decided I'd better get some ice cream before heading off to bed.

As I walked down the hall I could hear Caitlin laughing with Amos and Ed.

Goofballs I swear .

I couldn't help but chuckle because it was 1am and there sitting there having a conversation so seriously.

I walked back down to my room so they wouldn't hear me so I didn't have to be stuck in there conversation.

I slipped into bed thinking of Meredith.

Poor Meredith couldn't come to Dallas because mom insisted leaving her with Austin in Nashville.

Austin better be good to Meredith! I exclaimed in my thoughts drifting of to sleep.

Ed's POV:

Caitlin, Amos, and I were talking about who was best dressed at the CMA festival the other day.

It was said Carrie Underwood was best dressed because she was very cute.

Ah Carrie I thought to myself.

I guess Taylor walked down the hall, but we heard her door close again so she must have gone to bed.

I couldn't wait till we surprised Taylor tomorrow with Meredith.

We can't wait to see the look on her face , Caitlin thought it would be very cute to see Taylor reunited with Meredith.

I swear she is so lonely without her, Taylor needs someone..

I quickly stood up and said goodnight to Caitlin and Amos.

"Well we all should get some sleep so we can see the look on her face!"

We chuckled and went our separate ways.

Oh Ed what are you thinking? I thought to my self as I tucked my self in my bed.

You will never have Taylor, we're bestfriend's.

It's not possible.

I know she's lonely and very pretty but no it's not right!

I then fell in a daze and knocked out into sleep.

{{ it's short because it was my fanfic from Insta that I'm posting here, and yes I know I have grammar mistakes and spelling errors but I wrote this last year so yeah. }}