Chapter 9

Taylor's POV:

Caitlin and I went to the stadium for the concert, it was just like all those times before. Caitlin was still mocking me.

Caitlin! Stop it your making me laugh!

I said as we were almost to the stadium.

What you two lovebirds laugh at the things you do? Caitlin replied.

I know I'm funny Caitlin replied sarcastically.

I just rolled my eyes as we got out of the car and went inside to get ready for the concert.

I was getting my hair and makeup and my outfits ready , Ed happened to swing by ,

Good Luck out there Ed. I said.

Thanks you too gorgeous thaang! Ed said as he gave me a quick kiss and he went running to the stage.

I love you... I mumbled.

I went on twitter and I tweeted,

"Well Hello New York!"

I went to the the bottom so I can watch Ed perform it was perfect I had to rush back up to the main stage entry because it was my turn , state of grace started to play and I walked out on the stairs behind the curtain.

It was a perfect night, I gave my hat away!

Ed's POV:

Taylor was amazing on stage it was perfect , I came on stage to sing everything has changed with Taylor.

It was perfect. The way we looked at each other was magical.

I couldn't help but kiss Taylor when the song was over Taylor's face went blank everyone was screaming Taylor ran off the stage...

{{ uh oh. Ed just exposed their little secret in front of everyone yikes ! Drammaaa drammaaa dramaaaa. Hehe I think there's like one chapter left before the sequel!! Which is filled with better drama! I like writing with a lot of drama, it's kinda fun. I get better at it though! Love you all }}