Chapter 7

Taylor's POV:

I couldn't wait to get so sleep in this comfy bed !

I wanted to watch greys anatomy because why not?

It's the best show so I turned on the tv In the living room and got some popcorn and turned out the lights.

I was going to have a movie night with this delicious bowl of popcorn.

Ed's POV:

I was so happy! Taylor and I are now dating! She is so adorable! Ahh!

My dreams have came true!

I went to go get some playing cards from the coffee table in the living room. Taylor was in there by herself watching tv and eating popcorn.

Hey what ya doing Tay? I asked.

Greys anatomy thats how I'm doing. Taylor said.

Is that popcorn? I acted dumb.

Yeah, you want some popcorn? Taylor asked.

Well if you mention it sure I said as I walked on over to the couch and sat down.

I ate some popcorn and Taylor payed her head on my shoulder.

I smiled I really liked it when Taylor was all snuggly. It was super cute!

I guess I stayed and we were watching re runs of greys anatomy .

It was like 3 hours into the episodes and Taylor fell asleep on my shoulder.

She looked so precious.

I was super tired, we had a show later today. It was 2am.

I decided I would just knock out with Taylor on my shoulder.

Taylor's POV:

I was having an extraordinary night watching greys anatomy and then Ed came in, I laid on his shoulder , I couldn't help it! I just did! I guess I fell asleep a few hours later.

*6hrs later*

I woke up and i forgot I was still on the couch, I forgot to go to the comfy bed!

When I stood up I realized I fell asleep on Ed's shoulder!

I felt so bad, he must haven't got enough sleep.

I decided to leave him there while i went to go shower up.

I put on some black shorts and a red shirt. And some sparkly keds from my line "Taylor swift" I brushed my hair back so it was straight and my bangs were perfect.

I put on my red lipstick as usual and put on mascara and some eyeliner.

When I went to go wake up Ed, he wasn't there .

{{ hehe the Sweeran feels. Otp or nahhh? It's pretty good. I love this chapter. I hope you all like it! Btw there's only a few more chapters left until the sequel which is filled with drama! I don't know, last year when I wrote this I wasn't all into fanfics so I only went up to ten chapters since I originally posted it on ig and I just made sequels after it but it gets good I promise ! }}