Chapter 10

Ed's POV:

I couldn't help but kiss Taylor after we sang everything has changed, her face went blank and the fans were screaming, Taylor ran off the stage.

Dammit Ed what have you done?! You just ruined this concert, and your relationship! I ran off the stage after Taylor.

Taylor! I'm sorry! I shouted searching for her.

Scott Borchetta approached me an said what have you done, this concert is in an uproar son! Go get Taylor! She's in the dressing room!

I ran to her dressing room and walked in.

Taylor was sitting fixing her makeup because I guess she was crying. Her face was still pale.

Taylor, I'm sorry I kissed you out there, I , i just couldn't help , your perfect and when we sing everything has changed it just is magical I can feel sparks fly! I said.

Taylor's POV:

Ed kissed me on stage.. In front of thousands of people. I ran off the stage I cried going to the dressing room, I was fixing my makeup trying to cover my pale face and to fix my mascara because it was smudged and a big mess from crying.

Ed came in telling me he was sorry.

I just couldn't help to think that now the whole world knows.

Ed, now the whole world knows, think of what they will say now... I said as I walked past Ed .

I still love you Ed but now I'm going to get a lot of hate..

I went back and contined on with the concert... Everyone was screaming saying "Taylor is no good for you Ed" and others saying "Ted Sweeran"

Ugh I hate when people talk bad about me at MY OWN concerts!

{{ and that's the end for this folks. It continues! The sequel is called "Mine" and leaves off from here! Sorry it's only 10 chapters and kind of immature, I wrote this a year ago and it was originally my Instagram fanfic ! But i hope you liked this and go check out "Mine" it will be filled with more drama and maybe Sweeran will last or maybe it won't ;) thanks for reading and please read the sequel! Love youuuuu }}.