15: That err Girl's Name

Yuuki's POV

My body feels so stiff, it's like I did a muscle work for the first time after ten years of being lazy. Wait, what is this? I feel something poking me from behind my shirt. I move my hand to feel what is it.

Huh? Is this... grass? That made me abruptly stand up without even opening my eyes. Ugh, my head hurts. I massage my temple and slowly open my eyes, only to be greeted by a blinding light.

I cover my eyes for a while until I got used to the brightness. I look around and see various of things. Grassy field, a cliff with a tree in it, flowers, and the bright shining sun.

Huh, it's summer? But it's November
right? Wait... Why am I even outside? Did I fell asleep here? No, I was outside the chateau when I suddenly feel sleepy. Just where... Am I?

I put my hand on my head when it starts to hurt again. This thinking makes my head hurt even more. I put my hand down when I notice something again "Why are my hands small?" I stare at my hands. It's small and chubby, almost like a kid's.

I stand up and found a nearby puddle of water. I used it as a mirror and what I saw shocked me. There stands a little girl around 3 or 4 years old.

She have black shoulder length hair and wide gold eyes. She's wearing a flower patterned sundress paired with pink flip-flops. Her hair is kept in two braids that rests in her back, her cheeks are tinted with light pink.

It's me fifteen years ago. Why am I here? Did I go back in time? No, I must be dreaming. Yeah, I must be. I need to wake up "Yuuki-chan! Sorry for making you wait!" That voice, it's Onee-chan's!

I abruptly turn my head that I almost have a whiplash. In front of me now is a panting... girl? The, uhm, girl have chin length white hair and a pair of wide red eyes. She's wearing a white T-shirt and black shorts that reach just above her knees, also a pair of red flip-flops.

As I was observing her appearance, I didn't notice that she's talking to me, only if she didn't snap her fingers in front of me "Yuuki-chan? Are you listening?" Uh, yeah, this is the past.

I need to act like my child self, I vigorously nod and smile cheerfully "U-Un!" Damn it, I stuttered, how was that even possible?! It's just a damn sound! The err girl tilt her head at me and stare at me like she's looking straight through my soul. It's almost as if she's suspecting me.

"Really? Then what did I say?" Ughh, you really need to ask?! I look elsewhere but her. What do we always talk about? All I remember is about the snacks. Ugh, I'll just make up something! "You asked if I bwought snacks" Yep, that might be it. Ugh, I can't even pronounce R right now.

Huh, now that I think of it, this Onee-chan and Juuzou have lots of similarities. The looks, the actions, snacks, uh and the voice kinda sound the same too!

(Sfx: Gasp)

Don't tell me they're the same person?! "Wrong! I said I brought the snacks today! You're really not listening Yuuki-chan~" Yup, na ah.

She's not Juuzou because that guy don't share snacks or even bring snacks for someone, it's the other way around. Oh, and this girl seems more mature than him.

"Yuuki-chan's wrong~" she repeatedly sings that while dancing around me. I blush then turn at him "Okay! I'm not listening! I'm wong! So stop it you idiot!" I gasped then cover my mouth with both hands and stare at her with wide eyes.

(A/N: Ahahahah, she said she's Wong! Ahahaha, I'm sorry, it's just that it came out funny!)

She's also staring at me with wide eyes and is left speechless after my outburst. Think! What would my old self do in this situation?! Ah! I'll cry of course! Good thing I'm a decent actor.