16: Vivid Memories

Yuuki's POV

Me and Rei played with each other until the sun sets. As we were about to wave each other goodbye, a bright light blinded me. When I opened my eyes, I'm already in the place where my happy memories are.

It's our house.

"Ah, Yuuki, you're back" a woman with short black hair and warm gray eyes greeted as she open the front door for me. Ah... Okaa-san, it's her. I look at her and hug her "Huh? Yuuki? What's wrong? Did something happen?" My mother... She's here with me now.

"Nothing, I just missed my Okaa-san" I mumbled as I hug her tighter. She chuckled then pat my head "What a sweet child, come on in, your Aunt Lin is here with her child" Aunt Lin? Oh, Okaa-san's bestfriend. I let go of her and hold her hand as we walk to the living room.

"My little princess is back! Come to Otou-san!" That voice. It's my father's. I turn to him then saw him sitting at the couch with a smile and open arms. I run to him and gives him a hug too "Yuck, daddy's girl" I turn to my side and saw my older brother.

I put out my tongue at him "Otou-san! Onii-san is being mean to me!" I complained to my father while pointing at my moody brother. He turn to him and scolded him "Mom! Look, daddy's scolding me again!" He said to Okaa-san, ha! Now look who's the mommy's boy!

I release a contented sigh with a smile. It's great to be back. I wish I could stay like this forever, living a peaceful life with the family I lost "Mariko-san, can I please have a candy?" Huh? Who's that? Oh, it must be Aunt Lin's son. What an extra.

I sit beside Otou-san while Onii-san sit on his other side. In front of me, there's a boy around my age staring right back at me. He have short russet brown hair that cover his ears and a pair of violet eyes. His outfit consists of white shirt tucked in a black pants and topped with a black hodded jacket.

Who is this boy? I can't remember meeting him back then. But maybe we met and I just forgot it. Anyway, whoever he is, he looks like a spoiled brat. Well, it's not like I'm one to talk, I'm also spoiled by lots of people.

Okaa-san smiled at him then give him a candy "Here you go, and I told you to just call me Auntie" the boy nodded then eat the candy without even saying thank you. I tug into Okaa-san's shirt to get her attention.

She look down at me then bend down to my height "Okaa-san, who is he?" I asked while bluntly pointing at the boy. Okaa-san gasped then push down my hand "Yuuki, it's rude to point on people" she scolded but was cut off when Aunt Lin came in.

"Sorry, my boss talks a lot that the call took long" she said then sit beside the boy. She pat his head then noticed me "Oh, is that Yuuki?! She's getting tall!" She exclaimed then hurried in front of me "Hello, do you know me?" I nod at her "You awe Okaa-san's bestfwiend" she squealed then hugs me.

"Oh my God! You're so cute!" She loudly awed then turn to Okaa-san "Can I have her?!" What? What am I? A dog? Otou-san, who is beside me, became alarmed and pull me from Aunt Lin "No way! I won't give my princess to you!" He childishly yelled at her as he keep me away from Aunt Lin.

Onii-san scoffed then pulls me from Otou-san so now I'm sitting beside him, Aunt Lin and Otou-san didn't even notice because they're still fighting "Thank you Onii-san" I said as he frown at me. And then he just suddenly flick me in the forehead.

(A/N: Sasuke and Itachi... (ToT))

Out of reflex, I rub my forehead even though it doesn't really hurt "Onii-san!" I whined thus made him snicker at me. I glare at him then the two fighting adults is now quiet, I wonder why? I turn to them and saw a bump in their heads while Okaa-san is standing in front of them with an 'innocent' smile.