6.

I walked over to the front door with my phone in hand and unlocked the door. I pulled it open to be met with a young man looking to be around my age, he's dressed all in black -a bit too dressed, might I add. His brown hair is gelled back, away from his face and he's tall -but not as tall as I am.

"Hello." He greets me.

"Hey." I say back.

"Can I help you?" I asked.

"Yes, I'm Max Williams. I came to see the house." He said while looking around the porch.

"I'm Harry Styles and what brings you to see my house?" I wondered, he looks at me a bit shocked.

"Your house?" He raises a brow.

"Yes, I just moved in this week." I shifted in my standing position.

"I see..." He seems a bit disappointed to my answer.

"Here, please come in." I offered, he walked in and I showed him to the couch.

"You weren't here to look at the house to buy, were you?" I asked hoping he wasn't.

"No, no. I just came to look around, an old friend of mine used to live here." He said as he scanned the house.

"Oh, really?" I asked.

"Yes, A lovely friend." He tells me.

"Well you are more than welcome to look around if you want. It's bit of a mess but you can." I offer.

"Oh no, I wouldn't want to intrude plus, I best be going. It was nice meeting you. Harry Styles." He stands from his seat and is at the door before I can even get up from the old wooden chair.

"You too-" I say but he already has the door shut.

"Well that was weird." I say walking over to the door and locking it.

I look out the window expecting to see him get in some kind of a car but there's nothing parked in the driveway other than my old truck.

I decide I better start cleaning a bit since my mother will unfortunately be coming down in just a few days.

After dusting the living room and washing what little dishes I had I put away a few boxes and then vacuumed the sitting room.

Once done I sat on my bed trying to think of what I should do next. A thought pops into my head when I hear what sounds like a mower outside. I get up and slip on my shoes heading towards the back door which is located in the kitchen. I open the sliding door -which must be new since it doesn't look like something built over a hundred years ago.

Once I'm on the back porch I see that it's screened in which must be new as well along with a porch swing, patio table and chairs. I open the screen door and head out to the back yard which isn't much because the cemetery gates run right through what little yard I have. I see Charlie out on a mower cutting the grass around tombstones, he doesn't seem to notice me even though we're standing hardly ten feet away. I turn around to go back inside but right when I do the mower cuts off and I hear a raspy old voice call my name.

"Harry!" I turn back around to see Charlie off the mower and walking to the gate.

He unlocks it -which is really him just sliding a metal board over. I just laugh, hoping he doesn't think that little thing locks people out.

"It's to keep the 'coons out so quit your laughin'." He tells me as he walks towards me.

"I see you've come to see me."

"Not really you but more the back yard." I say not trying to be rude.

"Well I'm prettier to look at than this shitty old yard." I laugh at his remark, liking this less creepy side of him.