20.

Anna's POV

A man is downstairs. One that was not invited into my home, nor welcome. I don't know what possessed him to move into a place filled with childhood memories, memories I made with my family so long ago. Maybe he is lost; trying to find his way in this corrupted world filled with chaos and hurt. Whatever it is, I hope he finds what he is looking for.

I stare out at the window which holds so many memories as well as the rest of the house, just this one seems to hold painful ones, memories I can't seem to face.

The storm hasn't let up in several hours, which doesn't bother me. I've grown used to the flash of lightning and the boom of thunder that follows. One day I hope to be able to enjoy the vibrant sun again, but as of now I'm afraid that may never happen. I have spent too many years in this room for anything to change now.

I hear the sound of glass shattering, followed by a string of profanities being spat out in one big breath of air.

It's the man, the one that has found my house to be his. I walk over to the door, not planning on going out, just hoping to see a glimpse of him again.

His tall posture stands proudly, well over six feet. His chocolate hair falls in almost perfect waves, framing his face, creating a sharp jawline. Everything about this man is striking; absolutely breath-taking in every way possible. Maybe I'm drooling in a sense, but there's something about the way he carries himself, so carefree? It's like he doesn't have a worry in the world.

I step back from the door when I see him look my way. My face changes back to its normal stone cold expression. He mustn't know I was gazing... staring, more like.

I look around the almost empty room- feeling sad? I'm not really sure what this emotion feels like anymore, I know I felt it often when I was alive, but now it feels so foreign.

I see the shattered mirror in the corner of the room, feeling much like it: broken, lost, worthless. I almost killed that poor excuse for a woman earlier today. She had it coming though, she disobeyed the tall man downstairs. I heard him even say to her not to come up here, but she did anyway.

Plus, after what I heard a few nights before... how is it that said it nowadays? Sucking face? No that's not it. Maybe locking lips? Either way it sounded disgusting, similar to the sound of my old cat eating after days of having nothing. That woman sounded very hungry, much like Muffin.

I walk over to the broken glass, picking up the shards that broke a few nights ago. I start to gather them up in a pile, placing the larger ones in one section and the smaller ones in another. I scan the room before walking over to the closet and digging through the mess hoping to find what I need.

After minutes of searching, I spot the glue. I take it out and walk back over towards the mirror. Bending down, I start applying glue to the back of a glass shard before pressing it onto the frame.

After about two hours of repeating this step, the mirror is back to one piece; distorted, but in one piece. I kind of realize how even if you break something and fix it, it will never be the same, there will always be flaws.

I can't take back the things I have done and said to the man downstairs, but I can ask for forgiveness. It's just knowing when the right time is. He seemed pretty upset with me after he saw what I did to the woman. Forgiveness may not come easy.

I hear a knock start to pound on the front door, alerting my occupied mind. I step towards the door, noticing a new young woman walking into my home. Her blonde hair and captivating blue eyes catch the attention of the man downstairs.

EDITOR: @directioneremo
WHOEVER LEAVES ME THE SWEETEST COMMENT GETS A DEDICATION!

I had so much fun writing her POV!

Who do you prefer Harry's or Anna's?

Comment #Hanna if you ship it! (Harry and Anna)

Dedicated to: @legendarymofo for best comment!