TOM HOLLAND || Chewton Glen {2}

He was standing there, leaning on one of the supports of the house, talking and smiling widely. Your heart skipped a beat as you thought back to almost half an hour earlier. Harrison was finishing some sort of story, his arm movements slowly coming to a stop. That's when you made your way over.

"Tom?" You asked sweetly, "can I borrow you for a moment?"

Your eyes went to Harrison's, and he shrugged, "go ahead, I'm done talking for now."

Tom nodded, following you as you exited out onto the deck and to the guard rail. He looked to you, waiting you to speak. "We really need to talk about what happened earlier." You eventually said, eyes trained on the beautiful scenery around you, "I already feel like it's been awkward between us and it hasn't even been that long."

From your peripheral vision you could see Tom's gaze drop almost guiltily before he nodded. "Yeah... I know."

"So did you mean it?" You said suddenly, "because it was literally as if you did it subconsciously before going to look at the rest of the place with Haz and I just need to know whether it's worth getting my hopes up for wh–"

"Of course I meant it. Why would I have done it if I didn't?" His voice was higher than usual, defensive, "I- I was just so excited that I just couldn't help myself and I kissed you!"

"...and told me you loved me." You added casually, "which is alright because I might love you too."

"Oh my god, did I really say that?" He groaned, completely missing the last bit of the sentence, "I'm such a pr–"

"Did you literally not hear what she just said!! She LOVES YOU TOOOO." A voice called from the suite, the sliding door soon slamming shut afterwards. Tom listened to Harrison's words, turning you to completely face him. With the sudden surge of confidence that he got from... literally nowhere... he kissed you. And you obviously kissed him back. Looks like this birthday weekend got even better

WRITTEN BY ELLE