What I Came Here To Do

<Right before the story starts let me just say I was riding in the car when suddenly a really weird voice said "Lettuce" and I died>

••**Bakugo POV**••

Shoto was kissing him? Kissing him? This was unreal. But, his mind was analyzing who was kissing him, A PRISONER, A FUCKING PRINCE FOR THE KINGDOM, AHEM, ENEMY. And... he kinda liked it. So, he kissed back. Bakugo held any sexual needs behind, and just kissed the man in front of him. It was such a simple kiss, but was filled with so much emotion. Shoto ran his hand through Bakugo's hair. Bakugo's eyes snapped open as the hand, once on his back, was ascending.
"Shoto." Bakugo stared at the peppermint boy. (I always have to add some comedy don't be mad lol)
Shoto looked up at him, stopping the kiss. And the two began to really focus on each other's features. Bakugo, stared at his hair, and then his eyes, the way he held himself up, showed royalty through and through. And those lips that had just kissed him, amazing. As Bakugo snapped out of his focus he looked at Shoto, noticing his gaze lowering.
"What's with this?" Bakugo chuckles. "Keep your eyes pure, Icyhot."
Shoto unexpectedly hugged him, burying his face into Bakugo's chest. Bakugo stared at him with shock, then his face softened and he hugged him back.
"Why can't I just be angry around you? I really need to push you away. Take you to the kingdom, before this.. this, um, thing goes any further." Bakugo pushes him away.
Shoto stared up at him with shock. He nodded, and then left my tent. I sat on my bed and let out a long sigh. He didn't enjoy turning away Shoto, but they couldn't uphold a relationship, if he even liked him back. It would never work. But, Bakugo knew his tribe would be put in bars soon. If he goes with Shoto, maybe he can ask the king to give them mercy in change for him. And, he would get a little bit more time with Shoto before he never sees him again...

••**Shoto POV**••

Shoto went to inside the tent he spent the last week tied up in. That's right, he thought, I came to capture Bakugo. He looked around for the paper and after a while found it. He re-read the directions. He was reminded of the horse apparently Bakugo cooked up and ate. He shuddered slightly, feeling bad for the horse. Then he saw the last direction. And he re-read it several times. It ran into his left ear and right out the right ear. He didn't want to take Bakugo back to the kingdom. But, why? He had kept him prisoner, assaulted him sexually, and... and stole his god damn heart. The last thought left a blush on Shoto's cheeks.
"I love.." Shoto looked at a cape hanging in the wall. "....his cape.."
He could hear the laughter outside the tent.
"I love his tribe.." he closed his eyes and remembered the spiky blonde's hair. "I love his hair.."
He began to list everything he loved about Bakugo. All of the reasons were piling up, and he lost count of how many things he ended up loving about him.
"His soft smile, that he rarely shows.." a shiver was sent down his side and his blush darkened. "The smirks he gave to me the first couple of nights.."
Shoto stood up and dusted some dirt that was resting in his shoulders. He headed out of the tent and saw Sero, Kaminari, Kirishima, and Mina were not sitting by the fire like they were. The fire was embers now, and there was an eery silence. Then he noticed it. A slight burn on Bakugo's tent. Immediately..
"Shoto!"
Shoto turned and was met by his father.

***Time skip, ooh, what happened?! AHH***

Shoto stood on his balcony staring at the kingdom's village below. The memory still burning in his mind.

Bakugo being pushed and shoved in chains
Shoto could do nothing but watch as they shoved him into a cell

Tears began to well up in Shoto's eyes.

Ruby eyes that screamed "fear"

Blink. A tear fell. Shoto felt it wearily. That was the first tear he'd shed since... since his mother. Knocks on his door startled him. He looked back at it and saw a maid. She smiled shyly.
"Your father would like to see you." She told him sweetly.
Shoto wiped the tear and nodded. Shoto knew what his father would say. And after talking to his father, that was a definite no. What had the king told Shoto to do?
I want you to kill the leader yourself
Kill the leader yourself
Kill Bakugo yourself
Kill Bakugo
Kill
Shoto's head began to ache, but it wasn't as bad as the aching in his chest. He would have to kill Bakugo? Bakugo was going to be killed?! He didn't deserve it! He had told his father no of course! But.. his father didn't take that and just told him all the ways Bakugo has brutally murdered. That made Shoto feel both lucky that he didn't do that to him, and sickened because death was disgusting and sad to him. But the killer his dad had explained was so different compared to the Bakugo Shoto had seen. That soft smile he showed only once.. he wanted to see it again! He wanted to see it every morning when he woke up. He wanted to be cuddling close to that body every night. The same body that killed so many.. and he know matter of factly (from Kirishima) that Bakugo was no virgin. That didn't upset Shoto a lot, though he wished he had waited. That thought stopped him. Waited? Waited for what? A prince he didn't even know existed? Shoto walked into his room and collapsed into his bed. He looked at his balcony and saw the red cape still flowing like a silhouette in the wind. His father let him have that as a trophy. Shoto hugged his pillow tightly. He smelled the familiar clean scent and hugged his pillow wishing with every piece of heart he had that it would turn into Bakugo.

*¥*¥¥*¥•¥¥¥•¥¥**omg author is it a time
Skip? Shhhhh! I am the time skip GOD***¥¥£¥\£~€|£**

••••**Bakugo POV**••••

The smell of old and fresh blood was not new to Bakugo's nostrils, but for it to be this heavy and linger, was unbearable. He sat on a dirty ground the chains that were wrapped around his hands were magical, they were indestructible. Which meant if he escaped he would live forever in chains. Which was probably not a very enjoyable life. Bakugo's cape had been stripped from him and put lord knows where. All Bakugo could do was curse at everything. That sucked. A rattling of keys filled Bakugo's ears. He looked up and there was the one and only king of the kingdom.
(Haha YOU THOUGHT)
The king didn't look at him, he just unlocked the cell door.
"Go to my son's room, this guard will show you the way." The king said and handed the guard the keys.
The guard nodded and ushered Bakugo to come. Bakugo stared at the guard, and with a snarl stood up and followed them to Shoto's room. When the guard opened the door Shoto was sitting on the edge of his balcony.
"P-prince you could fall!" The guard exclaimed.
Shoto looked back.
"It's fine. You can leave now." Shoto responded lookin back forward.
Bakugo watched as the guard left. He stood by the door not sure exactly what to do. This was the first time he was in a situation where, well, he couldn't control the end of things.
"Come."
Bakugo looked back up at the balcony. He walked over to it and stood beside Shoto. Shoto didn't look at him, nor did he make any evidence that he noticed his presence. This annoyed Bakugo to no end but he was still not in charge so all he could do was be silent.
"Katsuki, I hope you know what you've done." Shoto whispered.
Bakugo stared at him in disbelief.
"What do you mean? You sound like a dumb old wife." Bakugo responded harshly.
Shoto turned to him. That's when Bakugo could see the tears. The eyes that showed fear, vulnerability, and complete pain. But in between all of that, there was love. A deep, confusing, painful love. This surprised Bakugo, and he just stared at him with wide eyes.
"You stole a lot of things from me, Bakugo." The words were said almost so softly his lips barely moved.
Bakugo gulped.
"What do you mean?" Bakugo responded still not very clear with the situation.
Shoto moved like a flash, and in an instant Bakugo was being kissed. It ended before Bakugo even blinked, though, yet alone for him to respond.
"You stole my lips, my eyes, my ears, my.. my heart.. and a lot more.." shoto looked down with a blush already forming. "There's only one thing you haven't stolen.."
Bakugo looked at him, not completely believing this moment was real.
"..what is that, Icyhot..?" He whispers the question to keep the moment real.
Shoto moves his head to Bakugo's ear.
"My body," he whispers.
At first Bakugo hadn't heard, but as soon as it clicked he was red faced and definitely embarrassed.
"Damn you, Shoto. You ruined the moment." Bakugo mumbled.
Shoto smiled. He smiled. That was the first smile Bakugo had seen from him. And it was perfect. It looked.. like all the happiness in the world was resting in that smile. It was beautiful, too. Bakugo gulped, and then he laughed.
"Your so angelic, Shoto." Bakugo hugged him.
Shoto hugged back.
"I call you by your first name, how about we call me by my first name?" Shoto hummed.
Bakugo rolled his eyes and pulled away.
"I prefer half n half, Icyhot, and maybe, just maybe, peppermint." Bakugo winked.
Shoto let out a laugh and shook his head.
"Nah, I'm good." Shoto responded.
Bakugo was realizing it slowly, but Shoto brought out this entirely different person. A person he was definitely not. Or maybe he was, and his regular was a front. But he's never know he was too used to his front.
Knock knock knock!
Shoto looked at the door.
"Come back later!" He yelled.
"Shoto, I would like to speak to you."
Bakugo noticed Shoto's reaction to the voice. Bakugo sighed and told him to go. Shoto nodded and as soon as he heard the door close he jumped into Shoto's bed. He looked at the balcony again and noticed his cape. He laughed.
"Show off.." he mumbled before hugging the pillows.
He searched all over the room to see anything he liked or what he had. He didn't find much. Then he saw a small opening between his drawer and bed. He couldn't get it because of the damn chains so that would have to wait. Then he thought about what Shoto said.
"That was so hot.." he whispered.
He would have to fuck Shoto when he got out of the chains. Then more thoughts filled his head. Did Shoto actually love him, he never really said it. Bakugo sighed as the negative thoughts crept in. He would have to push those thoughts to the back of his mind and just hope he wasn't lying. Bakugo wasn't the only thief in this story. Shoto stole a lot, too.

*\^>*\+*|€\!\£\¥¥\€|>{*]*\€|€|
Author NOTE?!?!?
^+|£|!\€|\¥\^]^]*{*}*}^|€

Aye! I dunno what to say but yeah. I'm sorry for not warning you of the fluff I bet you squealed at least once! Maybe not, oh well! Also just a reminder if you have any other ships I'll be happy to make stories about them to just comment them below!! Moone OUT!