Just Read It And Stop Stalling

_MEANWHILE, While Todoroki And Bakugo are HAVING THE TIME OF THEIR LIVES— OOOOOH SEE THAT GIRLL— I'm sorry if you don't understand that reference_

"So, uh. Anybody got a heart?" Mina asked.
Kirishima and Sero shook their heads while Kamanari chuckled mouthing a "no".
"Anybody got a spades?" Kirishima adds in.
"..no.."
"Sorry, buddy."
"Ah, 'fraid not."
Kirishima let out a sigh as the loud moans were heard again.
"Well, shit."
Mina grinned.
"Who called it?! I CALLED IT! PASS THE MONEY!" Mina yelled victoriously.
Everyone groaned except Kamanari and handed Mina their money. It was going to be a long morning.

***•••... A time skip brought to you by the Bakusquad's (except Bakuboi cuz he fuckin') card game ...•••***

When Bakugo walked out of his tent, he didn't really remember he had a tribe. So, Mina came up to congratulate on him earning a "fuck buddy", he jumped up nearly to the moon(to say hi to me).
"Holy shit, Bakugo! It's like getting Todoroki's dick made you a scaredy cat!" Mina giggled. "I'm surprised you can even walk, though, from the sound of those moans!"
Bakugo glared at her with a light blush.
"Excuse you, Mina. I need to go get food for my paralyzed boyfriend." Bakugo walked away.
Mina stood there in surprise.
"Oh. So. Wait.. DAMN IT KAMANARI YOU WON THIS TIME!!" Mina yelled at him, followed by a laugh from far away.
Bakugo rolled his eyes. They shouldn't be betting things like that, anyways.

***•••... Another time skip because meanwhile Todoroki bein' a paralyzed boyo ...•••***

I really never thought I'd be a bottom. Like, ever. I mean, I knew I was gay, but, a BOTTOM?
"Damn my ass hurts.." Todoroki mumbled.
Bakugo walker into the tent almost on instinct and scolded him for cursing. Todoroki rolled his eyes.
"I refuse to be soft." Todoroki said.
Bakugo set down the food beside him.
"Fucking fine, it's not like you cuss that much anyways." Bakugo growled back.
Todoroki smirked.
"That's a great fucking idea ya bitchy ass man whore. What's with this shitty food from hell, ya hoe? Be gone thot!" Todoroki immediately burst out laughing as soon as he ended his sentence.
Bakugo just stared at him in shock before (gently) whacking his head.
"What the hell, Icyhot?!" Bakugo ended up laughing with him because, honestly, it was really funny.
After they both stopped laughing Todoroki began to eat the food Bakugo brought him.
"Hey," Todoroki looked up from eating, humming. "Want round 2?"
Let's just say... that food never got eaten. Maybe because a certain ex prince got distracted by a certain hot tribal leader, or maybe because Todoroki decided he was too good for the thot-like food.

***•••... END OF CHAPTER ...•••***

Are y'all fine with me ending this story here? I mean, it'd be a good ending, and that way I can update my other stories more? I'm ready to end it for real. I'm fine with how it is, and it deserves to meet an end instead of being on an endlessly cycle of memes. Cause that's what'll happen lmao.
— MoonePii