Not a chapter?!

Just kidding it's a chapter lol YOU THOUGHT!

**POV? What's that?**

Shoto woke up in his bed. He felt beside him for Bakugo.. but it was empty. Shoto day up straight immediately, only to be met by the same ruby eyes he fell for.
"Holy shit, Katsuki, you scared me!" Shoto grumbled. "I thought the king found you!"
Bakugo laughed at him. Then turned toward the door.
"He did."
Shoto looked at the door and there was the one and only, king. Shoto quickly got out of bed and in front of Bakugo. (Do a t-pose Shoto!)
His father just laughed at him.
"Shoto, son, I'm so much stronger than you, so please, don't try." He responded cockily.
Shoto glared at his father and motioned Bakugo to move toward the balcony.
"Aren't you getting weak, old man? I'm sure I could fight you off." Shoto looked behind him and noticed Bakugo wasn't there.
Good he must've esca—
"Oi, Icyhot. Don't fight him." Bakugo was beside the king, not fighting, just standing there.
Shoto felt hurt and confusion full his chest.
"Katsuki, what?! No! I can fight him, he'll definitely kill you!" Or make me kill you he thought bitterly.
Bakugo laughed at him. That's when he noticed the ruby eyes weren't sparkling. They were dull. Fuller than a pencil that was used nonstop for a decade. Tears began to fill Shoto's eyes. That's not my Katsuki
"Half n half, I never loved you, I thought it was clear? Maybe not, but doesn't really matter. Also, don't be mad are your father, this was my choice! He was actually gonna let me go back to my tribe. There I can be happy with Kirishima, Kaminari, Mina, and Sero, maybe some other tribe members, too! But, you probably don't remember their names, right, Shoto?" Bakugo held his smirk.
Shoto felt the whole world was crashing down on top of him. In his chest he heard cracks and pangs and it hurt like hell! He didn't notice until now but his eyes were watering and voices were screaming at him. He couldn't hear anything, only the screaming and the sound of his own sobs. His hands pressed against his temples as reality was coming back to him. But the words came back..
I never loved you
And the world went black.

•••Time skip, and go ahead take 5 minutes to wipe your tears it's okay *huggles*•••

Shoto sat in his bed. Numbness. Everything felt numb. He had felt this before, hadn't he? Yeah, when his mom left the kingdom. Every time someone he loves leaves... he feels dull.
"It's a curse, isn't it?" He whispered to his room. "Everyone I love leaves me.."
He had his siblings, but they didn't really like him. He didn't blame them, father loved him way more than the others.
"So, everyone who I love and loves me, is taken away." He whispered. "Oh, right. He never loved me.."
Shoto didn't cry, he had already dried out all his tears. He hugged his knees. He missed Bakugo. He missed him so much. Just as much as his mother. But this time, he wasn't sure he could get over it.

£|*|*\€€\|££,£,£|
AUTHOR NOTE
£~+\¥€\!|£|£~~£~£|£|

I'm so sorry this was all I could get out! I'm really upset with it, too! I've just had such a busy day, and I PROMISE. Tomorrow you are getting TWO LONG CHAPTERS. I PROMISE. Tomorrow should be a very laid back day (besides all the math I have to do) I'll get the math done and then do two long chapters. Then play with friend. Good day! Again I'm so awfully sorry I'm an asshole, I know, but I'll deliver tomorrow 😞
- your bitchy author