Another chapter whoo!

(Go check out my other TodoBaku story it's better 😂)

***
The days were shorter now, and the temperature was warmer. The whole world just seemed.. brighter. To both Shoto and Bakugo. Most of the time they ran around the woods an kicked leaves at each other, or cuddled in bed in the afternoons. Their love for each other was growing, just as fast as the days went by, and that was fast.
"Shoto," Bakugo said while sitting on a random log. "I think we've officially changed time."
Shoto laughed, and sat beside him.
"What do you mean?" He asked.
Bakugo sat for a second.
"Time is flying... and I wanted it to be slow. I'm enjoying every second, but these seconds turn out to be days.. and it's too much for me. It feels like yesterday Kirishima almost died, but in reality it's been weeks... and we've been in a relationship for weeks now.... we haven't, made out, in weeks, either. And I guess I've been thinking hard—"
"Wow, Katsuki, thinking hard that's pretty gay," Shoto interrupted.
Bakugo nearly laughed but stopped himself.
"Actually I have been thinking hard, Shoto. I'm ready to fuck you." Bakugo said.
Shoto's eyes widened. He looked at Bakugo.
"..really? You really want to..?!" Shoto was shocked, but definitely happy.
Bakugo, with a roll of his eyes, nodded.
"Not today, bu—"
Crash! Shoto shoved Bakugo onto the ground starting a full make out session. Bakugo was trying to push him way but he enjoyed the kiss too much.
"Shoto.." he finally groaned out. "Not now.. we're open.."
Shoto paused his kissing. "Can we do it in your tent?"
Bakugo looked away, embarrassed.
"...yeah.."
They both ran faster than they ever had. When they came into the camp Kirishima and Sero tried to converse but the males ran into Bakugo's tent too fast. Immediately, Bakugo shoved Shoto onto his bed. They began to rip each other's clothes off.
"K-Katsuki!!" Todoroki moaned as Bakugo left trails of kisses all over his chest.
As he lowered his hickeys, Shoto's moans became louder, to the point where others hearing didn't even matter. Bakugo finally stopped at Shoto's underpants. He looked at Shoto, who simply nodded, because saying anything else would only end out with a slurred moan. Bakugo slipped of his and Shoto's underwear. He took the time to stare at Shoto's candy cane cock.
"Damn I've waited so long to do this," Bakugo stated.
He didn't noticed, but Shoto was staring at Bakugo's cock. Wow... I'm not gonna walk for a while...
Bakugo neared his dick to Shoto's entrance. Shoto closed his eyes, and with a curt nod, Bakugo slipped his member inside. He was slow, at first, noting that Shoto was a virgin.
"Katsuki! Please move your teasing me again.!" He groaned.
Bakugo smirked and shook his head.
"Fine, Princess. But I'm not holding myself back anymore."
And he didn't. Shoto was just a moaning mess now. Bakugo was pounding into him and the pleasure was overwhelming. For Bakugo, sex was no big deal. But Shoto was different. Oh, sooo different! Fucking Shoto was the most amazing feeling he had ever felt. It was like craving something for such a long time, and finally tasting it. For the prisoners Bakugo fucked, they were a snack. Shoto was a whole fucking meal.

£|*|*^\\€€\\€£\£|£\£\ AUTHOR NOTE £|£|€|!|!|!||!'

Uhhh... hi? So.. I haven't been updating this story? Yeah, I told you I lost inspiration idk. This was a crappy chapter. I'll add a better ending chapter, and it'll be long!! :3
- your lazy ass bitch author MoonePi