Chapter 38- Punishment and Reward 1

Arthit

When I open my eyes, I saw my husband approaching the bed .. finally his back, I am up to scold him but I see how thoughtful he is when he already brought me breakfast with pink milk.

"Where have you been Kong?" I stare at him instead of pulling away his glaze, he just smile at me lovingly shit!

The sun just rise for fuckin sake! he doesn't need to kill me early with his notorious killer smile.

"I am sorry P'Arthit, we didn't manage to consume our first night as a couple. I want to make things right first before we proceed into that phase"

"What do you mean?"

"I already talk to your Mae, She forgave us but with a condition that I must do to win her back"

"And what is that Kong?"

"See for yourself P'Arthit and wish for my soul to reincarnate as soon as I die"

I took the forsaken list and I face palm seriously Mom just ask for Kongpope death.

There is a just a three punishment. Which is so frustrating.

1. First he needs to cook for a full course meal for our family reunion. (Full course damn it! It took him a week to prepare a sandwiches for me so he needs to stay in a full blown 5 star restaurant to learn a full course meal for about a year or two! I need to teach him in 48 hrs... How can I wish for impossible thing to be possible)

2. He needs to coordinate a program the day after tomorrow for my family reunion (I never saw him do that even to their family business so I consider that as a flaw because when I let him do stuffs for me he kinda panic or just his not paying attention well I don't care anymore! I just need to teach him!)

3. If you fail (Kongpope Suthiluck) you will go to Las Vegas and divorce Arthit as soon as possible. //Mom! I won't let him go!//

Kongpope

P'Arthit seemed to have an internal battle, did I really messed up? Until a call distrupt our unending thoughts.

"Sawasdee Ai'Kong"

"Sawasdee Ai'Wen! Did you get my line?"

"Of course Ai'Kong, if you are free today would you like to start your fierce training you have less than 48 hours to learn how to cook. You can bring your fiancee"

"Ai'Wen his not my fiancee anymore, P'Arthit is my husband now"

"Oh! I did not know, Congratulations well consider my personal mentoring as a gift for my very important patron who patronize my small dinner in the past"

"Sure, see you later"

After the call P'Arthit glared at me . I knew it his interrogating me by stares.

"P! His a friend of mine that I contacted to help me to impress you and my in laws. He owns famous dinners and hotels in Bangkok
His willing to mentor me to pass the exam of my life"

"You asked someone's help not your husband? How thoughtful of you Mr. Suthiluck"

After that P'Arthit walk out on me. For 2 days he never answer my calls, he stay away from me and choose to stay at his parents house than to cheer me up to the toughest battle of my life. Even I am hurt the way he push me away I cannot be discourage. I willing to learn for my muse sake.

Let me face my punishment and win you back my muse. That time you will give me the reward that I keep on looking forward.

Finally the judgement arrives and it seems like Mae bought all the ingredients that I will be needing. Fresh scallops is so alluring.