Chapter 39 Punishment and Reward 2

A/N; Warning:: Lemon is coming 🍋
My first time writing 🍋 please kill me 😂😂

Arthit

After Kongpope cooked us a full course meal I ordered my husband to take a rest in my room. His so stubborn to finish everything at once as if he can do that!

He needs to take care of his health. When I checked him after I walk an errand to my family. I see Kongpope taking one side of the bed while hugging my extra pillow. I knew it his so exhausted yet he couldn't neglect my mother's threat.

I am just curious why my Mae asked him to cook? How did she know that one of Kongpope's flaw is cooking.

Did his father bother to state that? Did he?
I never knew my mom is capable of 
punishing Kong, he favors my husband too much that makes me wonder if he is her true son than me her biological son. It seems that Mae expectations from Kong rose up.

"I am so sorry Kong, be strong you will win this game and I will give you a reward" I whisper to him as I trail a kiss to his lips before I go to bed and take my rest as well. I didn't bother to change clothes because I am mentally exhausted that my body felt the same pain that my husband was secretly enduring during his rest.

The next morning, I saw Kong so hyper that it makes me wonder what is up this time?

"Good Morning P! Do you want to take your breakfast or take a shower first?" Kongpope smiling like a kid lifted up my day.

"Your so energetic Kong what happen?"

"I am almost done with the program and Mae says that if I managed to get her approval by the end of the day she will forgive us! I am so excited to receive my reward from you P"

I was startled when I saw his grin fuck he heard me! "No way! Why would I give a reward? You never listen to me?! And you are the one who decided to entrap yourself with Mae's lists of punishment"

"But P! When I heard your angelic voice last night! I decided to impress you more so my reward could be the most memorable gift I will ever receive in my life"

"Shut up Kong!"

"Okay P! Love you too" He kissed me to silence me and return back to his duty

Time Skip

It's almost 7pm and still Mae won't agree to his plan. I don't understand why Mae keep on pushing my husband through his limitations.

"Kong let me see the program you prepare please?"

"No P"

"But Kong! I can help you! I know what my Mae likes! I know you love to do things on your own but we are now husband's! We should act as one so please share your worries to me I am not other person to you right?"

Finally he let me in and I saw what it lacks. Kong is good at doing things alone or he'll  order someone to do things for him like his best of friend named Aim.

He seemed not used of family reunion liked we used to have, ours were some kind of 3 days celebration with three type of occasion. Western delicacies which he already provided us, Chinese from my Mae's ancestor and Thai from my father side

All in all his way of planning focuses one aspect so Mae won't really approve it. I think.  I now understand what Mae is doing.
She is not punishing Kongpope, she's just preparing him like a good mother in law to her new son who wasn't accustomed to our family tradition. I really love Mae. She is so futuristic and a good teacher for me and Kong.

One day if Kong and I will be going to be parents of our own family. I want to up bring them the way Mae taught me.

"P why are you smiling?"