A leap of faith

A new day , a new me I thought as I heard a knock on the door.What did someone want so early in the morning?Before I answered the door, I got out of bed and quickly scanned to look at the clock-I had ten minutes until class started!Swiftly answering the door, I realised that it was Midoria.I quickly explained that he should go to class so he'd not be late.I felt bad saying that since he wanted to walk together.Despite that, I had to hurry-there's rumors going round about hard core punishments if your late.Those are just rumours though!

Two minutes before the bell was due to go off , I left my dorm and went straight to class!I got in straight on the bell-nice.When I sat down on my seat, I glanced over to Bokugo and we awkwardly met eyes.We had P.E second lesson ; I was interested in seeing the future heros' physical abilities.During P.E, I approached Bakugo (he was with a red haired guy)and quickly apologised and thanked him.I really didn't want to disturb him as he seemed in a atrocious mood but it seemed like the best time anyway.As expected, everyone in my class was above average in sports -even without using their quirks.

~time skip~

Standing  in the dinner hall & holding a sandwich , I looked for my friends.To my surprise, both Bakugo and Uraraka (Deku and Uraraka were together)were busy with other friends-who preferred to avoid me.The only free table was with Todoroki so I hesitantly walked over there and sat down opposite him.The first few moments were unsuprisingly awful.To break the silence  

I sated:"Is it ok for me to sit here?I'm sorry if you want I can move."

"No..its fine...Is it appropriate for me to ask you for the truth?Upon your name and how you know me."he asked with a blank expression on his face.

"Hmm...I can tell you everything I know...let me just check something" I replied,getting out my phone to talk to someone.He silently nodded.

The phone call only lasted a few minutes...I called a high ranking official , who was one of the three to know about the incident.He told me that I could tell him who I was after endless begging.Despite this fact, i couldn't tell him a thing about the last four years.I agreed!I obviously didn't say all this ,right in front of Todoroki, there was a sound forcefeild around me and the phone.This was the governments new divice.After the call ended, I continued the conversation.

"So sorry about that...I can tell you somewhat parts about it"I added.

"About what?What happened to her?"he questioned, leaning in.

"See..well she never died...in fact I 🙄 uhh feel awkward saying this" I uttered, partly crying from happiness,"I really wanted to tell you but you didn't even recognise me...I am her fiery cold😅"

"What?That nickname...I..I..you really are her...how is that true? I even went to your funeral.."he exclaimed, tears streaming down his face.😭

"I'm sorry...it's the governments sorry excuse to cover something up...I'm sorry ...I really wanted to come back...I didn't know you thought this...come on , everyone here is gunna get suspicious...your like always serious, cold or whatever...I just want my only friend back."I explained

"Hey.What happened to you family?They ok?You should know that..."he cried, being cut off my me.

"I'm sorry to say but they...passed..four years ago..thank you for always being there for me,"I muttered, letting my smile gradually turn into a frown.

And here we were, in the back left side of the cafeteria crying and hugging...to everyone else we probably looked like idiots but to us this couldn't have mattered more.Though he didn't know my situation, he was there comforting me.And so he never forgot about me or ever let my families memory leave his side.Why was he being so nice to me?I really didn't do anything to repay him at all but he still cared!