I pick Shoto(Todoroki)!😜

The last thing he said to me before out confersation ended was:"Meet me behind the school at three thirty".I mean I liked Shoto but what did he want.I couldn't help but think about him all day;What did he want,Could he actually like me back?My day was full of daydreaming...I couldn't even concentrate.Then once the end of the lesson I herd a voice:

Bakago advised:"Hey!Miss Apology,your daydreaming...you need to stop it..you look like an idiot",storming out of the class.I would normally be fazed by Kacchan but today I wasn't.Later on  Uraraka came over to say'hi';she was super nice and friendly.Ururaka was my best friend(that's what I classed her to be anyway)and she didn't even care about the incident.After talking with her,I continued my day and the day soon ended.I got to the spot me and Shoto was supposed to meet; he was slightly late but came with a bunch of flowers.What was that for?He couldn't actually like me back,could he?I stumbled backwards in shock ,leaning against the wall.He then admitted:

"F/n,I'm sorry if you don't return my feelings...it's just I really like you and don't want to be friends anymore...it was just I wanted more you know."

As he handed me the beautifully laid flowers,I replied stuttering:"Sh..Shoto..I care for you..love you even ...but I never thought you'd return those feelings..if what your asking for me to date you...the answer is yes.🤗"

"Good,"he answered,kissing me on the cheek.He has always been a gentleman and could've done more.Despite that,that's what I like about him.He has always been nice and cared for me and didn't do anything to scare or distress me.I loved him.

"C..can I kiss you?f/n?"he asked ,as I nodded my head.As his soft lips touched mind,my heart started pounding like a whole storm was raging inside me.Although it only lasted a few seconds,it felt like an eternity-a kiss I'd never forget.It was my first one after al!I loved the idea that being as this school would allow me to enjoy something as innocent as a first kiss.My hand started tingling as he grabbed it and led me out of the school gates.

Without any sign of hesitation,he led me through the school gates and we walked down the road together holding hands.We didn't have to say anything:our actions spoke for themselves.He loved me and I loved him back and that was all that mattered.Looking behind me, I spotted Uraraka rushing up to us.I tried to pull us to a small path just of the main road but Shoto refused.He wanted us to be saw together.

Ururaka Suddenly care to us,starring out our hands.They were locked together.She suddenly began teasing and fangirlingabout us for around ten minutes but we didn't mind.Well I didn't-I was proud o our relationship.After Ururaka left,Shoto took me to the movies...he remembered that I desperately wanted to see the new marvel movie.It was so sweet!I felt so indebted to him...Shoto had given me so much support and love that I was so undeserving of.I really am thankful!

~Shoto POV-

I was so happy; she also looked happy.Her beautiful smile was painted in her face and her eyes twinkled as we walked into the movies.I was so nervous at first to ask her...if she regected me our friendship would be over and I wouldn't have her to jo,d in my arms again.She always had helped me out when we were kids so this time it was my time to help out her.I mean I love her after all!