School=sleep

I hunched over in my seat,put my head straight down and closed my eyes.I knew no-one would really care-especially Mr Aziawa who was just blurting out random things that care to mind. Everyone else seemed extremely tired too ; couldn't blame them.No-one actually knew what was going on in the past few days(except me of course) and many were frightened to ask.

I must've fallen asleep as I noticed class was already over and Shoto was tapping me on the shoulder.Everyone had already left.I got up from my chair,stood up and left the classroom to get lunch with Todoroki.Ururaka (or who I now call O-chan) came to see if I was okay but my lunch wasn't very eventful.I just sat in silence with Shoto until my next class came around.For lunch I got tofu-Shoto seemed moderately pleased at this.My day went by as easy as taking a quick picture-it would be as easy or hard as I wanted it to be.There was no special announcements or misplaced changes in my daily routine.It was pretty much normal.

As soon as I returned to me dorm , I slipped into my comfy pajsmas and cried.I just couldn't stop:it was like a flood one I didn't know how or why it was coming.It was probably the stress coming over me.After watching a Netflix movie,I herd a knock on the door-I was still crying but managed to wipe the tears before I opened the door.It was Bakugo.

"Damn idiot.You didn't talk to me properly today?Are you mad.You were the one that made all the mistakes okay.Tsk.I was gunna ask you to go for a run but.."he stated,in a calmer and more respectful tone than his normal manner-as if considerate.

"Yeah.sorry...I just didn't talk o anyone really today.You can come in if you want Kacchan.I really don't mind." I offered,moving slightly to the left to let him in.

"Stupid.You've been crying; I don't know what all of this is about but I'm sorry."he mumbled,stepping inside.

"Wait what..Did the Soon to be number one hero just apologise..I'm sorry too...I'll tell you everything I can."my chukle turned to a more serious tone.

"Damn...idiot...tell me everything!"he stated,sitting down on my bed.And so I explained everything I could about how a Shoto thought I was dead and my qwirks:immortality and wind.The sad part was that I couldn't tell him what happened when I was captured and experimented on.Even Shoto didn't know that.In the end,I explained how thankful I was to be his 'friend' and how I never was mad at him-just myself.He slowly walked out of the room after a hug (extremely out of his nature)and a bunch of awkwardness thrown right in any face.

It was soon the Morning:I had binge-watched several of my favourite shows.Ake:ANIME!Rubbing my eyes,I got changed into my uniform and went downstairs for breakfast.There was only Shoto downstairs so I began to talk to him.During our regular,boring confersation,he brought up Bakugo coming into my room last night.He asked about it with a halfway stirs and halfway boring tone,which made my chuckle.After answering the question,I tried to explain how he could show his emotions more to the others.He really didn't have to just show them to me-there was nothing to hide.Shoto had always been super caring yet ambitious but he never seemed to show it to everyone else-I just wanted to see him happy!

Hey guys!Another update,the last episode will be multiple choice.You WILL have to choose between Shoto and Kacchan.Why do you pick?