Awkward madness

~time skip & readers pov~

I was nervous..more than what I'd ever been before.Everyone now hates me and it's only been a couple days.They probably couldn't get over the fact that they hated me and were extremely suspicious.Thie worst part is that I still couldn't tell them much:around the same amount that Shoto(Todoroki)knows-just about my fake death and such!Dang..if this were to get any  worse than that,I'd just leave U.A!

I swiftly got changed into my U.A uniform;Agent Lucifer drove from his and his wife's house. There was no need to take much with me as everything was already in my dorm anyways.I was at U.A-some way the government must've prevented the incident from being leaked.I knew this as they're wasn't journalists or people from school who came up to me.I was safe,only classA knew.Anxious,I quickly left to go to class-I knew exactly where it was.On my way there,I spotted Midoria.He ran up to me with open arms and hugged me.He was crying!

"Midoria..hey?Im sorry about before.."I exclaimed,hugging him tightly.He was a slight bit taller than me so it was a perfect hug 🤗.He was muscular yet cute...scratch that...what was I saying? That doesn't matter..the first though that pops into my head when I see him is that...fantastic!

Releasing himself from our hug,he cried:"I'm just so happy to see you y/a..After you left so many crazy things happened..there was some government guys,who put some kind of serum in us."

I mumbled:"They did what now?Ugh i suppose it should be expected,"then stating:"Ok..let's go to class Midoria,"showing a bright(yet fake) smile.

We reached the doors to my class; I couldn't bare to go inside and see their distraught faces.I froze..maybe I shouldn't have came here.Despite that,Midoria's welcoming was just so sincere.I think Midoria mentioned him going inside as he did.I was alone..this made my decision even worse.Thrn there was a familiar voice...

"Shove it..Mrs Apology..now don't think in your little head that it's all my fault..got it!"Bakugo informed, as I turned around to see him.

"Wait..Kacchan..D..do you think t..that everyone hates me..please..I know you'll give your honest opinion."I stuttered, looking straight into his crimson,red eyes.

"Brat.Everyone was worried.If anything they all have a damn grudge upon me.You made my life a living hell."he replied,shoving me into the classroom.Everyone was staring.I didn't know what to say.I was at my braking point too ; I couldn't handle any excess stress.

"Hey guys."I nervously spoke,as everyone just staired at me,

Suddenly I herd a voice come from the door,it was Todoroki!He explained:"She's nervous and wants to give an apology but everyone is staring at her making her flustered.She wants to tell us all the truth-which even I don't know-but she can't for our sake."

I turned to look at him,contemplating how he knew exactly what I was going to say.I was thankful yet also happy to see him.I turned to give him a 'thank you' but he was already making his way to his seat-typical Todoroki.Everyone was still looking at me-probably trying to figure out my secret :0;the claw was silent.It was an awkward silence too.I also:went to my seat,sat down,acted like I didn't exist and put my head on the desk.This would be a long day!

I'm sorry this chapter was so short.And I realise this isn't getting many views-same as my Seven deadly sins fanfic-but I'm just gunna write the next chapter when I feel like it or have some spare time.Thank you for reading this do far and I really hope that you comment on what fanfics you would like to see next.I don't know why but lately I have been really enjoying writing and have been doing it as a stress reliever too.Thank you 😋🐶🐱