What is the next step...

I couldn't stop crying...crying and crying.I don't know why but it just hurt,I know that I'd been through worse but it was uncontrollable.I couldn't see everyone in the class again and the weird part was that I was just as upset for not being able to see Bakugo as everyone else.He was probably just worried;I now may not be allowed to return to U.A.It was all to surreal there:I was so happy there and u didn't know it could go so soon.

I must've been in the centre of a public park-there was trees and a play area but all the children were at school.It was quiet...all you could hear was the gentle rustle of the leaves from the wind.Plenty of regular people will sit here and see what I see(hear what I hear) but they won't be also thinking about the pain to others that's occurring to keep everyone safe.Villans are ruthless(more than anyone could imagine) but in the same way they have a goal-and through they may think it is,it isn't peace.

Suddenly,in the distance I herd Midoria calling me.He seemed out of breath-as if he'd been looking for me;that was so sweet.Startled(Since he actually cared for me and looked for me) 

I sated:"M...Midoria...What are you doing here?Arent you with the others?You look tired...sit here,"wiping the tears from my face.

"I apologise on Bakugo's behalf...he was out of line and I..."he rambled.

"No...it's Okay...you don't have to apologise for him...but thanks...I have something to tell you."I informed,giving Midoria a place to sit down.

"Are you sure...what do you need to tell me?"he asked,sitting down beside me.

"I shouldn't be upset like this but I may have to leave the class..the school...maybe even the city,"I told him,"it's because of what Bakugo and Kirushima did...something happened a while back and I...uhh...can't tell anyone!"

"Oh..I'm not gunna push it but until you have to go or your ready...I'll stay with you.."he explained,before we sat in silence for around 10 minutes  or so.

~10 mins later~

"I'm sorry Midoria..."I mumbled, walking off and leaving him to go back to school.

I really didn't want to leave him but if there was any chance of being able to go back to school without Agent Lucifer stoping me, I'd have to go straight to talk to him.I WILL go back to that school..that life if it's the last thing I do.There would be only a few places to even have a chance I find knowing where he'd be:police station,on his way to the school or most likely...at home.I'd been to his house once before and his wife was really nice to me.I decided to walk there-it was like a one and a half hour walk.UGH!

~Boku POV-

What the hell was I thinking?Now she's gone.Midoria ran after her to go find her and he said she said goodbye.It was my own damn fault.I didn't mean to...I'm so damn worried...that's so not like me too....Everyone keeps shouting at me-especially Torodoki.Why can he just shut up?Im trying to think.Its her own fault...All she had to do was tell the truth but she didn't...idiot...What could she be hiding...she did sound like she had a secret AND IF SHE TOLD US WE'D ALL BE FINE RIGHT NOW.Its her own life...I really don't care...she was stupid..reckless..and too damn nice to everyone.SOMEONE LIKE THAT DESERVES TO REALISE WHAT REALITY IS ACTUALLY LIKE...COLD, SAD AND PEOPLE DONT PLAY BY THE RULES.I basically helped her out!

Suddenly,All Might told us that someone wanted to talk to:everyone who is close to or is involved in the incident.I didn't mind so I went along with:the nerd,Torodoki,Mina,Momo and Uraraka.All i could remember a needle piercing my skin and wakeing up attached to a chair.What the hell was going on?What is that idiotic girl involved with?I was in a dark room (when I awoke)and all they did was untie me and let me go.Did that needle do something to me?When I exited the room, I was back at the school with everyone.I thought she was too innocent but now...maybe I shouldn't have done that-if I don't have a death wish anyway.