Some tough decisions...

"Hey,Todoroki, You said you wanted to talk about my name?" I asked, becoming increasingly neverous par the second.

"Yes,is that your real name?Or...I don't  know...Are you trying to pull my strings?Why did you come up to me out of everyone else?"he asked, putting in effort to find the truth.

"I..uhh...it is my real name...I must've came up to you by chance...like I said before I apologised"I replied, knowing that I was telling a complete lie!

"Really?That can't be true...No...I dont trust you yet..."he added, letting himself out.

Once he left, I grabbed a cereal bar and left to go to class.On my way there ,I saw Uraraka and asked to join her.From what time I had spent with her, she seemed extremely nice, pure and innocent.We soon got to class and the day slowly went by; I tried to spend as much time with the others ,who actually tolerated me.Ake:Uraraka,Midoria and partly Bakugo.

When I wasn't about to leave class,  spotted Bakugo threatening Midoria.I had no idea what it was about but I had to help Midoria-it wasn't like he'd die from this encounter.I just didn't want him getting hurt and no-one else but me was around.Even if it ment getting myself hurt I shouted: "Hey,Bakugo!"

This made him freeze for a second send ,then reply:"Why are you sticking up for this damn nerd? It's like your begging to get hit,"he shouted, as I walked closer to them.I was in the danger zone too!

"Me and Midoria are friends...so I have to pretect him...now why do you hate him so much?"I questioned,waiting for his reply.

"Idiot...This damn nerd has shown me up two much.Do you want to take the punishment instead?"he asked, letting go of a whimpering Midoria and grabbing hold of me and pinning me against the wall.

Midoria begged Bakugo to let me go of me but  his grip was tight and his held both my arms against the wall.I wasn't as strong as him ; I knew it would be helpless to struggle.The pain would be brutal but it's wort it.Bakugo's face was so close to mine and I could feel the gently warm touch he had on his hands  from his qwirk.I hadn't realised it before but he was kinda cute...Actually, I can't think like that when his is about to start hitting me.

Suddenly,had stated:" I can't hit you," and began to loosen the grip upon my arms.From what I'd herd, Bakugo never hesitated to hit a girl or anyone -for that matter.Why was he being like this?I swiftly grabbed Midoria's hand and began running.His hand was soft yet strong...I really didn't mean to grab his hand.It made me feel exceedingly awkward so afterwards, I apologised and asked why Bakugo assaulted him.Midoria began twitching afterwards so I gave it up.What was so important that he couldn't tell me?

After me and Midoria parted ways,I agreed with myself to apologise to Bakugo-he did let me go.That night, I studied a bit and went straight to sleep -ready for another day at U.A High. 

~Boku prospective~

Why the hell did she protect that nerd?We're friends too...What makes him so damn special?Why the heck did I let her go too..I could've (I deserved to) beat her up?I just didn't want to mess up her flipn pretty face...Once I let her go, the crappy nerd grabbed her hand.Was he mocking me?Wait..how could he be mocking me...I don't even like that idiot in any way at all!