argument 😡

"Obviously you hyung, she likes you and you like her" I hear Jungkook say from his seat. I snap my head over to him and see him with furious yet bored expression. "What did you say?" I say wide eyes "Hoseok hyung is your bias. You guys are dating after all" jungkook says rolling his eyes.

This actually hit a nerve because no matter who I hung out with before I joined BTS I would always be accused of dating them. "What's got your panties in a twist" I hiss at him while glaring at him. Jungkook just glared at Hoseok not saying a thing, he turns to me and gives me a disgusted look.

"Why don't you break it to him! How you're not aloud to date or marry who you want! Or do you just want to play with his heart a bit more! You shouldn't flirt with the guys here if they don't even have a chance!" Jungkook remarks rolling his eyes

"What are implying" I snarl while crossing my arms over my chest. "That you're a slut" he says and my heart broke into a million pieces, this isn't the first time I've been accused of being a slut. "What makes me a slut!" I shout at him slamming my fist on the table in front of jungkook's seat.

"Don't pretend that you didn't flirt with every single one of us!" Jungkook spat and he abruptly stood up from his seat "what's gotten into, jungkook!" Yoongi shouted at him "hyung you can't be falling for her slutty tricks!" Jungkook yells

"I'm not a slut!" I shout at him, my eyes slightly water "you can't trick me starlight" jungkook rolled his eyes. I stood right in front of him and my glare got stronger "I hate you" I say full of hatred. Jungkook's eyes widen but then go back to stone cold.

"Do I look like I care?" Jungkook says crossing his arms annoyed "I...I...I wish I never met you! You know what! When are we going to land!" I say turning to the others, Taehyung gets up an head to the front of the plane to ask. Also to avoid the awkward situation.

Taehyung comes back quickly and awkwardly says "tomorrow around three." "Good. After the concert tomorrow I'm leaving BTS!" I hiss at Jungkook "you'll never have to deal with me again!" I shove jungkook out of my way and sit in yoongi's seat.

Jungkook seemed frozen but stormed off to the back of the plane with the bed. It was his turn to sleep in the bed anyway. The other guys just stood there frozen till jimin ran over to me "WHAT DO YOU MEAN LEAVING BTS?!?!" he shouts at me

My bottom lip quivered as all the boys rallied around me. I glanced at Jungkook who is laying in the bed with his back facing me. Tears rolled down my face and I turned back to jimin "exactly what I said. BTS was better off without me." I say going over to my suitcase

I open my suitcase and look through my T-shirt's till I finally stumble upon one of jungkook's white T-shirts. Jungkook had lent it to me when I had no more work out shirts. "Ju-" I was going to call out for him to return his shirt when I just stopped. I looked over at him and just stared at his back, I wanted to cry more.

I wanted to keep the shirt but it's not mine. I cried silently hugging the shirt but soon enough I dried my tears and walked over to Jungkook. "your shirt" I said coldly, jungkook sits up and looks at me but I completely freeze. His eyes were pink, puffy, and watery.

"Y-you were crying" I mutter as my eyes watered more, tears brimmed my eyes. "Y-you have no right to cry!" I shout at him and throw his shirt at him "y-you h-have no r-right to c-cry! You're n-not the one l-leaving the people y-you care about!" I say stutter as I shout at him

Tears were streaming down my cheeks and I got onto the bed. I grabbed the pillow to hit him with it but I couldn't, I just stared at his broken teared eyes. My eyes probably look broken as well! "I'm not a s-slut! A-and that so c-called flirting i-is called showing l-love to f-friends! H-hoseok and I a-aren't even d-dating!" I stutter while shouting at him as I cried more and more, I couldn't even stand on my knees.

I rolled up into a ball and just cried there on the bed, after a few seconds I felt arms wrap around me. "You aren't dating hyung?" Jungkook's said which made me cry even more "I hate you...I already told you no" I say quieter. I was to sad to shout.

"B-but he likes you, I heard." jungkook says hugging me "h-he use t-to like m-me" I say trying to pull away from Jungkook. Jungkook just held me tighter and I could feel his heart quicken and let out a sigh. I had given up on getting away from him since he was much stronger then I am so I just let him.

"Don't go" jungkook finally said slightly pulling me away to look at me. "But you wanted me to go" I say getting a little confused "of course not" jungkook mutters and brings me closer to his chest. Everything seemed to go silent, the only thing I could hear was jungkook's and mine's heart beats.

Jungkook's heart beat seemed to slow down which meant he fell asleep. I closed my eyes and let myself fall asleep as my heart beat as well slowed down. 'if this night is not forever at least we are together'

(A/n) I hope you all enjoyed this chapter!!!! Love you bye!!!!!